• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I need to get them UNCs now

can you request pictures of the pair of shoes you're gonna get from goat?

want a pair of banneds with a brighter shade of red

Try looking for pairs or asking the seller for the receipt. I know a bunch of NIKE pairs had the deeper red while finishline had the brighter red. Its a long shotime but it'll help.

Nice! ^

Hopefully I can catch one of those NYC releases once I get approved to fly after my surgery next week [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
What kind of surgery you going for, I thought you were on the road to recovery?

We will pray for you 

If they release a Chicago colorway next year it will probably be the rare air look that was rumored for a while to be the new design of aj1.

Oh boy...that Royals release on 2/16/13 was a wild one.

-FnL released early, like 4 min early. 4:56PST and only 48/49 pairs on line? (Some stupid low amount)
-NdC didn't release any mens, just GS
-NTSF had only 8 to RSVP. 8!?
-Few Shoe Palaces were doing raffles. They only got 1 FsR per store.
-And like someone mentioned before, most of the pairs went overseas.

With only 20-25K pairs produced, I would safely say that the whole US got only 10-12k.

That was a tough release... :smh:

One of the few releases that I actually didn't hate. Struck out on RD like everyone else. :lol: Sold Lebron X cork for a stupid amount of money a week. I got 2 pairs of Royals off eBay from Australia between $225-250 a piece and 1 from an NTer. My brother also got a pair for himself and his girl (retail+shipping) from someone who lived in Australia that he just happened to meet a couple weeks before when he visited NYC. :lol: Things were still a little different, now I'm #TeamRetail only. :lol:

And I doubt Chicagos aren't releasing next year. A reputable source posted a pic saying all OG releases would be covered by '18. He didn't clarify that it included the stuff that already dropped.

Anyone else wish both shoes of the "top 3" were the ones with the black tongue . BUT they are not , hopefully they reverse the shoes on an upcoming release that way we can mix and match and wear two shoes with black toungues

And I doubt Chicagos aren't releasing next year. A reputable source posted a pic saying all OG releases would be covered by '18. He didn't clarify that it included the stuff that already dropped.
Hope the Chicago rumor is true. I would love to have a pair at retail. 

idk why people shade a chicago re-release. hopefully, they do come out again, for those that are still in need of a pair.

Chicagos are my favorite red 1s. I don't see why they'd rerelease, but I'm hoping they do that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom