Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Sorry to stir up the whole west bay thing. I pre-ordered Top 3's with them and I see that their site is down now. I've haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on in the thread the past week, so to keep this to a minimum I'd appreciate really quick if I should file a dispute with them ASAP. Please feel free to PM me. Any advice is appreciated.
Had two orders with them and filed a claim for both. Paypal obviously ruled the case in my favor both times (just received second refund this morning).

Un-DS today

Contrary to a lot of people's experience with the last royal release, mine was as perfect as it could possibly get. I had the plug so I was good on a pair from Jimmy jazz but those days are long gone now and I recently sold my royal pair. I somehow, someway lucked out on the black/red 1s in September so I'm hoping I have some kind of luck with the royals and shadows. Those are the only pairs I like really really want and probably the new love ones that are rumored to release if they're in OG form

But chicagos are part of the re-mastered series...so doesn't make sense to re-remaster the chicagos. There are plenty of other OGs that has yet to seen the good leather..I'm sure that's what they meant...NG, kentuckys, royals , Metallics etcs

Why would they remaster an already remastered shoe? That's like them saying they didn't do it right the first time. The only way i'll see us getting another Chicago 1 release is if they give us those "Rare Air" versions.

Why would they remaster an already remastered shoe? That's like them saying they didn't do it right the first time. The only way i'll see us getting another Chicago 1 release is if they give us those "Rare Air" versions.

no, it just means they want to f it up the second time!

I have a feeling Chis won't retro again until I see production pairs I'll stand by this since they dropped under the remaster program already

I have a feeling Chis won't retro again until I see production pairs I'll stand by this since they dropped under the remaster program already
Exactly what i'm saying, dudes hearts are going to be crushed when they find out they not dropping next year.

What kind of surgery you going for, I thought you were on the road to recovery?

We will pray for you 
A final spinal fusion with a spinal stimulator panel revision.

After that, it should be the end of any further surgeries. Been prepping for the last few weeks for this procedure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

After that, it should be the end of any further surgeries. Been prepping for the last few weeks for this procedure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
My prayers will be with you bro i know these last few weeks been stressful for you with all the medical stuff but the #AJ1FAM is here for you

Live look one kid is outside the rest just asking questions.

I just need more sbbs.

The line don't look to bad out there :nerd:

3 discectomy's here. If I gotta go under again, it's a spinal fusion. Doing everything I can to avoid that being only 31.

Best of luck. 

3 discectomy's here. If I gotta go under again, it's a spinal fusion. Doing everything I can to avoid that being only 31.

Best of luck. 

hey both of you fellas good luck and all the best!

Oh boy...that Royals release on 2/16/13 was a wild one.

-FnL released early, like 4 min early. 4:56PST and only 48/49 pairs on line? (Some stupid low amount)
-NdC didn't release any mens, just GS
-NTSF had only 8 to RSVP. 8!?
-Few Shoe Palaces were doing raffles. They only got 1 FsR per store.
-And like someone mentioned before, most of the pairs went overseas.

With only 20-25K pairs produced, I would safely say that the whole US got only 10-12k.

That was a tough release...
mean.gif
I got sooooooooooooo lucky that release..

My Ex at the time aunt had a Mom&Pop shop, and she only got 9 pairs, they were already sold before even entering the store, it was basically for whoever wanted them.

I told her let me get (2) size 8's. So I sleep in on RD no stress no nada, I wake up at 11am and my girl at the time texting me like "My aunt called and said they didn't send her the 8's, sent her all size 9.5 and up. I'm like well whats for me? She's like the (2) 10.5's if you want em, but I told her you didn't fit them so she sold them.

I Was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed. Dumb *****. I was still going to pay for them and just make moves with them swap/trade/sell.

Around 4:30pm my HOH chick hit me and asked if I still needed them that their was (1) size 8 there and she could get dibs on it if I wanted it. She ended up grabbing it for me, hitting me with the 30% discount on top of it. All I had to do was pick her up and bring her some lunch.

Much better times 
pimp.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom