Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3 discectomy's here. If I gotta go under again, it's a spinal fusion. Doing everything I can to avoid that being only 31.
A final spinal fusion with a spinal stimulator panel revision.

After that, it should be the end of any further surgeries. Been prepping for the last few weeks for this procedure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Wow wish u guys the best of luck!

Last edited:

Under the radar for election day.

Clean!

Wow wish u guys the best of luck!
Thanks man. Well wishes are always appreciated. 

Always be a firm believer in the thought that God will never give you anything you can't handle. It's how to respond to the situations that test your resolve the most that define your strength of character. 

BabyJ - you'll get through it and be better on the other side. 

Always be a firm believer in the thought that God will never give you anything you can't handle. It's how to respond to the situations that test your resolve the most that define your strength of character. 

Yes man, all true.

Imma be late to the Black toe party but I just talked with a guy and he said he'd send me them for retail. I told him Im in a financial bind and he said he'd hold em for sure than I can pay for the kicks on my payday. The sneaker gods have smiled upon me today bros. I even offered a compensatory offer of a pair of free 1s along with paying retail he said it's alright and I don't have to do that. What a time to be alive! @babyJs23 hope your surgery goes well man. Youve been one A1 stand-up guy. Glad to be part of #aj1fam NT

A final spinal fusion with a spinal stimulator panel revision.

After that, it should be the end of any further surgeries. Been prepping for the last few weeks for this procedure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Prayers for both of you, and when you do come to NY babyjs23 babyjs23 #NTPizzaParty

Back
Top Bottom