Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How am I giving advice? The dude asked how Venmo works and I told him...never did I state an opinion or offer a suggestion

In the context of him buying goods, your explanation basically avoided the main concern of being scammed. But you are right, he asked if it was legit, and you explained how it worked. I just wanted to make sure the op knew how easy it was to get scammed using venmo. Venmo is only a way to gift payments to friends you trust.

Sorry for bringing the thread off topic for a bit. Let's continue with the AJ1 talk.

Last edited:
Idc what kind of jeans you wear but some people really do make their shoes no justice with horrible denim choices. It's not about wearing skinny jeans or baggy jeans. It's about wearing fitted jeans. You know. The ones that fit your body perfectly. Not too skinny. Not too baggy

Last edited:
Idc what kind of jeans you wear but some people really do make their shoes no justice with horrible denim choices. It's not about wearing skinny jeans or baggy jeans. It's about wearing fitted jeans. You know. The ones that fit your body perfectly. Not too skinny. Not too baggy

Everyone quick to bust on "Jordan jeans" meanwhile, from many pics posted, seems like the same people busting on them are wearing "Jordan jeans" haha

I should keep this out of the thread, but I just wanna say Paypal finally got me my money back from our fav site. 
smokin.gif

my BTs got delivered from SNKRS. i kinda wanna leave work to go pick them up :lol: how responsible of me

however, i was just told that i will most likely be getting laid off at the end of december or march, so i'm in IDGAF mode

Wish I was able to double up on the black toes due to the quality, this remastered series is just too nice. Also, still hating that they chose to use dark tumbled leather on the banneds. I like them a lot less than I hoped.

my BTs got delivered from SNKRS. i kinda wanna leave work to go pick them up :lol: how responsible of me

however, i was just told that i will most likely be getting laid off at the end of december or march, so i'm in IDGAF mode

Wow...surprised they'd even give you a heads up

F that job lol

Nah I guess stay on your A-game to not burn any bridges in case you ever need/want to go back there

Wow...surprised they'd even give you a heads up

F that job lol

Nah I guess stay on your A-game to not burn any bridges in case you ever need/want to go back there

yeah, they're outsourcing my whole department. i'm going to be responsible for helping them integrate our systems and tbh idk if i'm willing to do it. i'll be updating my resume and deucing out early.

yeah, they're outsourcing my whole department. i'm going to be responsible for helping them integrate our systems and tbh idk if i'm willing to do it. i'll be updating my resume and deucing out early.
I feel you man, layoffs are tough enough without that extra kick in the ribs. Hope you find a better opportunity in no time.

Soho has people sitting in chairs across the street.

If you think your getting something out of that store your kidding yourself.

Here's what your hoping for the draw or the line gets so crazy that they shut it down.

Back
Top Bottom