Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Idc what kind of jeans you wear but some people really do make their shoes no justice with horrible denim choices. It's not about wearing skinny jeans or baggy jeans. It's about wearing fitted jeans. You know. The ones that fit your body perfectly. Not too skinny. Not too baggy
Facts. These dudes wear some 8 inch opening jeans with RSBB, like lmao. 'fashion police' , doesn't take a genius to know you aint doing those Js with justice. and if I were wearing some pumpkin color shoes, I would stick to black denim not some kirkland wrangler blue jeans.

Last edited:
og heads 
roll.gif

simple yes or no, don't wanna open up the discussion

has anyone received any of the 1's or any of the shoes from the k d a k "free" giveaway?

Personally I doubt they retro the breds again in smoother leather after this year's release. I mean yea it's mimicking of the banneds from 2011 with the uber soft leather used but it's still a bred retro. With that being said we are talking about Jordan Brand and with them all logic is out the window. If they put out smooth leather breds it'll be after the shadows which will be after the royals in the spring.

Chicagos have already been released in their remastered form and in the new remaster shape that started with the frags. Correct me if I'm wrong. It'll be a min before they get retroed IMO

Last edited:
Personally I doubt they retro the breds again in smoother leather after this year's release. I mean yea it's mimicking of the banneds from 2011 with the uber soft leather used but it's still a bred retro. With that being said we are talking about Jordan Brand and with them all logic is out the window. If they put out smooth leather breds it'll be after the shadows which will be after the royals in the spring.

Chicagos have already been released in their remastered form and in the new remaster shape that started with the frags. Correct me if I'm wrong. It'll be a min before they get retroed IMO

They retroed breds in
'08

'09

'11

'13

'16

It wouldnt be too farfetched IMO

Facts. These dudes wear some 8 inch opening jeans with RSBB, like lmao. 'fashion police' , doesn't take a genius to know you aint doing those Js with justice. and if I were wearing some pumpkin color shoes, I would stick to black denim not some kirkland wrangler blue jeans.
Lmao yo exactly.

So the Soho store opens 10am on Veterans Day but people are willing to stand in line for nearly a week just to cop some shoes that's going to be general releases?

So the Soho store opens 10am on Veterans Day but people are willing to stand in line for nearly a week just to cop some shoes that's going to be general releases?
they open this friday actually

and you saying the banneds are going to be general release? what does that mean?

im trying to score a pair of banneds, but don't know if i should line up thursday afterwork...

OMG.

My girl got into an event that Tinker is having at the Nike soho store tomorrow.

You may get a chance to buy hyper adapts or yellow air max zero.

Whoa. I'm a one guy but I have to take my Nike air 3 to try to get them signed sorry bros.

I still can't believe this.

Last edited:
OMG.

My girl got into an event that Tinker is having at the Nike soho store tomorrow.

You may get a chance to buy hyper adapts or yellow air max zero.

Whoa. I'm a one guy but I have to take my Nike air 3 to try to get them signed sorry bros.

I still can't believe this.
you think that line is just for tomorrow's event?

Back
Top Bottom