Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So the Soho store opens 10am on Veterans Day but people are willing to stand in line for nearly a week just to cop some shoes that's going to be general releases?

Who wouldn't want to flex an entire month early and potentially make a few hundred bucks for just a few days worth of camping?

Not srs

they open this friday actually

and you saying the banneds are going to be general release? what does that mean?
im trying to score a pair of banneds, but don't know if i should line up thursday afterwork...

He's talking about space jams

Don't need anything from that store 
smokin.gif

kilroythedon kilroythedon I should send you something to see if you could get it signed for me by Tinker...semi srs :wink:

Hope it all works out in your favor [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the Banned 1s, I'm talking about the Space Jams. Maybe it's just me, but losing sleep and being around bums for days just to flex with month early kicks is not worth it to me.

kilroythedon kilroythedon [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I hope you can cop those Hyper Adapts [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] If you do, we will need a review vid :wink: They are a must have shoe.

Yea that's what I'm saying @GInfante that it's not out the window for JB to retro them again soon but I think it'd have to be after a royal and shadow release

i mean bts didnt get that tumbled treatment tho.

thought i read somewhere the only reason why banneds were partly tumbled was to kinda be like the 2011 version? 

would be upsetting if royals turned out like the banneds smh. 
Said this before
Makes no sense to assume the Royals will be tumbled just because ONE remastered pair out of the 10+ pairs released had it.

I don't think the Royal 1s will have the same tumbled leather as the Banned/Bred 1s 2016. I'm pretty sure they put the tumbled leather on the 16' Banned 1s to mimic the 2011 version. But hey if they do it's still 4 pairs for me, it doesn't phase me at all if they do or if they don't

Back
Top Bottom