Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Is it just me or does any one else like these super soft shoes? I like how the remasters feel when you first get them but i think they become too soft once broken in, is there any way to make the leather stiffer? I'm talking about my cyber mondays by the way. Also if i remember correctly the OG 1985 jordan 1s got stiffer with age is that correct? Honestly if these remasters had kept the same cut of the shoe but had a leather that was as durable as the pre remasters but with the texture of the remasters i would of been happy. so far I'm liking the banneds out of all the shoes so far since they seem like they will preserve the shape longer once worn.
I love how these new remastered 1's break in. Super soft and comfy. They look nice broken in too (IMO of course)

Rocking them Metallic Blues at work like a gangsta [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Good look with the trench coat.

nthat.gif

Never ever thought people would camp out 2 days before store opens. I guess none of these people have a job. How times have change with sneakers... 

Lol, nah I know we go hard but 2 days?? Chill fam it ain't that serious... I used to camp out back in the day but back then was never like this. The sneaker game all messed up because of all these resellers. 
Smart resellers don't camp, We Click buttons!

On another note why did someone say these were better quality then chis? NOT true. If I squeeze both toe boxes my chis are noticeable softer. The leather creates a smoother dent then conforms back to regular shape fast then the BT toe box. You guys need to stop with the lies or you just don't own chis and talkin out of your pooper

I was referring to the ankle area and collar....they are extremely soft, and the material on the black toes are way softer. Might not be the same on all pairs? Might be subjective?

On another note why did someone say these were better quality then chis? NOT true. If I squeeze both toe boxes my chis are noticeable softer. The leather creates a smoother dent then conforms back to regular shape fast then the BT toe box. You guys need to stop with the lies or you just don't own chis and talkin out of your pooper

Nah not talking outta my ***. Black toes are up there in quality. Maybe you got a bad pair *shrug*

Never ever thought people would camp out 2 days before store opens. I guess none of these people have a job. How times have change with sneakers... 

They have jobs reselling, because why camp for these shoes, most might go for sbb 1

You ain't the nyctruth if you didn't know we go hardbody out here for kicks

Lol, nah I know we go hard but 2 days?? Chill fam it ain't that serious... I used to camp out back in the day but back then was never like this. The sneaker game all messed up because of all these resellers. 
bammas are lames for camping for days at a time for kicks... no ifs, ands, or buts about it... 
mean.gif

was thinking of swinging by to pick up a pair of SBBs for retail ... have the day of and all but **** it -- dudes going this hard means po-po will be called at some point and feelings will be caught. SMH. 

Back
Top Bottom