Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah not talking outta my ***. Black toes are up there in quality. Maybe you got a bad pair *shrug*

Maybe I did get a bad pair. Or maybe I just got a really good pair of chis. Side by side my chi toe box is WAY softer. The collar on the black toes is just a smudge softer. But this may just be my case. If anybody else has pairs side by side chime in please

You ain't the nyctruth if you didn't know we go hardbody out here for kicks

Never ever thought people would camp out 2 days before store opens. I guess none of these people have a job. How times have change with sneakers... 

Whats the deal with the Nike SOHO release tomorrow?

I thought the release was being handled through the Nike+ App reservations?

Off topic but FNL restock on a few J's

http://m.finishline.com/shoes-so-fresh?cmp=app-ssfdrop_111016

Last edited:
Hey man my 4 month old daughter browse this site. No need for dirty cryptic letter/number messages

Plus he was using a joke that was only funny when Jesus told it to the wise men. Smh airsak

Lol I was kinda piggy backing off Saks joke lol I don't really have a 4 month old daughter and even if I did how would she be able to understand the dirty message let alone browse a forum at 4 months :lol:

Basically me and Sak are both bored af. I just left a short story in the XVI thread lol. Me n Sak both need to get back to studying

damn it.

i swear when i get to cali in a year or two i'll work my *** off so i can get me some pairs that didn't drop here in the PI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom