Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As far as quality. I think the Black Toes are a little bit better but not SBB/Banned improvements though. I'm happy to double up though!

What's a fair price for cyber Mondays? All the pairs in my size on eBay are about 180-190. Bout to make an offer on goat. Thought these could be had below retail?

They're adding to cart on Footaction.
i need the black yin yangs to go on sale for less than $60, so i can do a tongue swap with my BTs

They will. Either these were produced in numbers greater than the other 1's or people were really just that disinterested. Might be a combination of both but no way in hell did I think there would still be full size runs of Yin Yangs online 4 months after they've released. These will hit fire sale prices soon enough. Still a dope pack in any regard.

They will. Either these were produced in numbers greater than the other 1's or people were really just that disinterested. Might be a combination of both but no way in hell did I think there would still be full size runs of Yin Yangs online 4 months after they've released. These will hit fire sale prices soon enough. Still a dope pack in any regard.

i like them a lot. i knew they weren't going to sell out, so i waited. it's a good thing i did, bc these look like they're gonna sit longer than the metallics.

Same ^

I had my size 9 ready to buy, then remembered I'm out of J's
laugh.gif
Don't tell me you were serious when you said that? Even if the Royal 1s dropped out of nowhere you still wouldn't buy? lmao

Don't tell me you were serious when you said that? Even if the Royal 1s dropped out of nowhere you still wouldn't buy? lmao
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I did buy the BT's that were reserved for me, but sent them to a fellow member

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the Nike SOHO release tomorrow?

I thought the release was being handled through the Nike+ App reservations?
Handling it through the app would be too much like right for Nike....instead leak it to the blogs and let folks start queueing up days out, say nothing until hours out from the event, which in turn will provoke those on queue to get upset and in turn bring out the police. Nike has three 'systems' (the draw, in-store raffle, reservation) can't or won't use them effectively to disburse its product. 

Back
Top Bottom