• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nthat.gif
 thanks for sharing

kilroythedon kilroythedon

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Excellent shoe choice as well.

Last edited:
Amazing story!!!!
That's awesome dude. Congrats!

Nice, Shutdown the spot with "Get me some markers"!!

THATS SOOOO DOPE.. I COULDVE BEEN THERE BUT I HAD WORK SMH.. I SHOULDVE CALLED IN LATE!!
@KilroytheDon

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Excellent shoe choice as well.
@KilroytheDon Congrats on that autograph

It's all good. I knew it was a long shot.
Thank you guys man. Like it was such a great moment.. it happened out of no where my girl literally texted me and was like "your gonna meet Tinker tomorrow" and I'm like wtf??!?!?!! like whoa. I can't believe it. 

To have him sign the white cements was even more crazy.

I have had these shoes for so long and I just moved them to my front rotation and was gonna wear em guess I figure a retro is coming soon and I never got to wearing em and then this happened. It was wild man. Im just glad I could share it with you guys. 

He was getting more annoyed at the employees trying to take him away thats what made it crazy. 

Like seeing him get aggravated and just saying "No I'm staying, I'm staying here" was so insane. He was talking to everybody, it was amazing. He really is the goat man. 

Aight here we go..

Im a 1 guy, however the first sneaker I ever asked my mom for was the white cement 3. So yeah. 

So the Q and A was cool, he talked about Mags they had a pair on display, he was telling everyone about the adapts and how they wanna go in the direction of giving basketball players sneakers that they unlace without having to touch the laces during breaks and time outs on the bench. Most of the people that were there like 60% had no idea who Tinker was, didn't care about anything going on, they just wanted to cop sneakers. 

So.. I see that the Q and A is coming to an end so I pull out my 3s, tuck the elbows and run up to the front, I aint get this close for no damn reason. I get to the front and its me, the kid with the black cements, and a kid with cast air max 0s... everyone is having him sign whatever they were wearing.. some of which was crazy beat. 

So the Nike employees dead us, and they like "nah this is crazy get him out". I was like hell no he signing my sneakers so I put my shoes directly in his face, and he grabs the 3s and he goes... the moment that really made all this sneaker BS worth it, he says "I don't have anywhere to be but here, Im staying, tell them I'm staying". Bro.. Bro.. Bro... Legendary. So he signs them he gives me the sharpie and the kid with the cast air max asks for it so I give it to him. While he's signing my sneakers he says to the nike employees "Gimme some markers, I'm signing sneakers today". It was insanity though. I wish I could have got more stuff signed especially for @babyJs23
 but it was wild, he signed my 3s, I told him he was the goat, he told my girl "nice jacket" cause she had on a fur, she was working, I shook his hand and it was awesome. 

He legit said when people were running to him with shoes he said out loud "This is all the inspiration I need, Im gonna do something crazy today". Man I know we put up with so much BS in this shoe game but its moments like this that make it all worth it. It was amazing, it was really great. 

Sick story [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] repped

One last bit of the info...

If you buy the air max zero yellow, you get entered into the draw for the adapt. 

Great story.  I was there this morning.  He did a lot of signings. One dude took his 3's off his feet another took his AM0 Sketch and got them sign. It was cool.

Great story.  I was there this morning.  He did a lot of signings. One dude took his 3's off his feet another took his AM0 Sketch and got them sign. It was cool.
Yeah man, after the employees left him alone he did his thing. Signed shoes, took pics, it was amazing. 

Yeah man, after the employees left him alone he did his thing. Signed shoes, took pics, it was amazing. 
It was nice to hear him speak, I had a 9:45 appt. I wish they had more exclusive to cop and I didn't want to buy AM0, just for a "chance" to win the Hyperadapt

It was nice to hear him speak, I had a 9:45 appt. I wish they had more exclusive to cop and I didn't want to buy AM0, just for a "chance" to win the Hyperadapt
Yeah. Not gonna lie if I didn't own that pair already I would of copped them... but I was like eh not buying these again just for a chance to get those joints.. if it was an exclusive color to the soho store I would of did it. 

Im just glad I had a great story for y'all. I know I was REALLY fortunate to meet him but I'm glad I could tell you guys how much of an amazing dude he is from the 5 mins I got to be next to him. 

Back
Top Bottom