Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Blacktoes just came in from FTL. Im really glad I was able to get them online surprisingly after missing out on raffles, EU sites at 4am and even camping for a few hours. Took an updated pic of my 1's collection and I hope to get the top 3 and kentuckys added

Nice wheel [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Bonus pic. Copped these for $28 on Sunday using F&F coupon.

NICE!!! 
nthat.gif

I had to finesse a Phone order for some Breds the last day of F&F

Price too nice!

@KilroytheDon wow man thats amazing, very surreal I bet, now put those babies on display!

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't bought a retro since the cement iv how are online retro releases now from what i understand they're mass produced more then ever & i know regardless how many pairs are produce with popular og cw's  they tend to still sell out, what i'm trying to ask are retros any easier to purchase online with the recent releases or still the same ol same ol  any insight would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Quote:
A final spinal fusion with a spinal stimulator panel revision.

After that, it should be the end of any further surgeries. Been prepping for the last few weeks for this procedure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

3 discectomy's here. If I gotta go under again, it's a spinal fusion. Doing everything I can to avoid that being only 31.

Best of luck. 
I'm late catching up on everything in this thread, but I'm wishing the best for the both of you.  Hope everything goes well.

If anyone is looking to pick up the gold medal AJ1's, they're on sale via Ruvilla for $69.98 with free shipping.

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-deep-royal-blue-metallic-gold-coin-white.html

@KilroytheDon
nthat.gif
congrats man!  That's an amazing story.  That's really cool that he was willing to stick around.

Last edited:
Aight here we go..

Im a 1 guy, however the first sneaker I ever asked my mom for was the white cement 3. So yeah. 

So the Q and A was cool, he talked about Mags they had a pair on display, he was telling everyone about the adapts and how they wanna go in the direction of giving basketball players sneakers that they unlace without having to touch the laces during breaks and time outs on the bench. Most of the people that were there like 60% had no idea who Tinker was, didn't care about anything going on, they just wanted to cop sneakers. 

So.. I see that the Q and A is coming to an end so I pull out my 3s, tuck the elbows and run up to the front, I aint get this close for no damn reason. I get to the front and its me, the kid with the black cements, and a kid with cast air max 0s... everyone is having him sign whatever they were wearing.. some of which was crazy beat. 

So the Nike employees dead us, and they like "nah this is crazy get him out". I was like hell no he signing my sneakers so I put my shoes directly in his face, and he grabs the 3s and he goes... the moment that really made all this sneaker BS worth it, he says "I don't have anywhere to be but here, Im staying, tell them I'm staying". Bro.. Bro.. Bro... Legendary. So he signs them he gives me the sharpie and the kid with the cast air max asks for it so I give it to him. While he's signing my sneakers he says to the nike employees "Gimme some markers, I'm signing sneakers today". It was insanity though. I wish I could have got more stuff signed especially for @babyJs23
 but it was wild, he signed my 3s, I told him he was the goat, he told my girl "nice jacket" cause she had on a fur, she was working, I shook his hand and it was awesome. 

He legit said when people were running to him with shoes he said out loud "This is all the inspiration I need, Im gonna do something crazy today". Man I know we put up with so much BS in this shoe game but its moments like this that make it all worth it. It was amazing, it was really great. 

Congrats bro. This was a great story. Great choice of shoes to take... This story makes up for trump being president now. Hats off to you brother !!!

Many may not agree but I think making the Chicago's , SBB and Frags limited works for them. They are all super limited releases that if they were a mass GR may sit, especially the SBB.

Those released and sat. Additionally they go for a little over $100 resell. If they released with the SBB numbers you all would be in love with them. JB is eating good right now and customers are sheep.

Can't get mad tho, at least people like 1s now

THIS ... makes no sense. Availability does not effect how much I like a pair of kicks. If SBBs were a 'GR' it would mean I would have two pairs at retail and I would wear them more. Size I have a back up pair....as it stands I have 1 pair that I paid over retail for....and don't wear as much.

Tired of red trinity pics? Not me.

The black toes came in today and I'm really impressed. Think they're a bit higher quality than the Chicago.

Anyway to all going to soho-good luck! I'd be stoked to get the sbb 1s finally.
#RedTrinityFam

I just got my BT 1 from Nike but I couldn't help but notice the difference in the side panel between the Nike pair and the FT pair, it makes it look as if SBB leather was placed on the Nike pair, maybe I'm trippin but here's a picture. 

Back
Top Bottom