Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I just got my BT 1 from Nike but I couldn't help but notice the difference in the side panel between the Nike pair and the FT pair, it makes it look as if SBB leather was placed on the Nike pair, maybe I'm trippin but here's a picture. 
Honestly just me, but I'm glad my pair came smooth, I like that look much better. Tumbled works for some colorways but the black toes shouldn't be messed with.

Last edited:
Wayy off topic but no need 4 a thread.. Anyways fineline connect just got hit 4 selling jordans early..all the youtubers gonna be mad they use him 4 big hits with early reviews. Peep his IG fineline1721 lol..

Friends and family pair..tryin 2 find out what's different..must be tagged..may go peep em Saturday if still there for the hell of it

Last edited:
Friends and family pair..tryin 2 find out what's different..must be tagged..may go peep em Saturday if still there for the hell of it

I'd be surprised if they're a real F&F with a standard box unless they're trying to label it 'F&F sample' because it may have the row of 9's.

Yeah but this is a F and F pair...that's wild they got it..I'm no fool I think I know how they got it but I'm not sure.

Wayy off topic but no need 4 a thread.. Anyways fineline connect just got hit 4 selling jordans early..all the youtubers gonna be mad they use him 4 big hits with early reviews. Peep his IG fineline1721 lol..
Got hit?

need more peen print. move flannel over now

JK dope fit. is the flannel Qlo?

Last edited:
It's good business practice, why would they not do that?

At some point hype and nonsense pushes people away from your product and on to alternatives. Trust that Adidas and UA will continue to gain market share because there are plenty of folks who are tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom