Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You're welcome to roast my denim

Clean fit!

Because Nike couldn't anticipate the need for that? Nah. They wanted to manufacture a scene in Soho. So glad they do such a great job of feeding the resellers.
Hype is the name of the game in any industry. Yall just stay safe out there. Keep your head on a swivel coming out the store!!! lmao

Can we still talk about Kdak? Ordered on the 21st of Oct. No tracking and no responses from him. I was promised tracking on the 7th. Lol cancel incoming

Because Nike couldn't anticipate the need for that? Nah. They wanted to manufacture a scene in Soho. So glad they do such a great job of feeding the resellers.
WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU HAVE PREFERRED.. NOT BEING A JERK JUST REALLY CURIOUS.. FOR ME IM ALWAYS UP FOR RAFFLES BC I WORK.. MEANING RAFFLES LIKE HOW THEY USUALLY DO FOR HOLIDAY RELEASES NOT THAT RUN AROUND THE CITY GETTING TICKETS CRAP.

I heard 600....
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ANYONE AFTER LIKE 100 EXPECTS TO GET LOL.. I WOULDNT EXPECT SBB 1'S IF I WASNT 1-50.. ALL THE SBB'S BANNED I'S AND WC IV'S WILL LIKELY GO TO THE FIRST 100 IN THAT ORDER.

File that claim G
WHAT HE SAID.. NO REASON ANYONE WHO COPPED FROM SUSBAY IS STILL PLAYING MENTAL TENNIS WITH THEMSELVES.

Back
Top Bottom