• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top 3 map via Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow
qppges.jpg

Hmm...

Don't they drop end of the month? Why is there's a raffle Monday and Tuesday of next week?

Don't they drop end of the month? Why is there's a raffle Monday and Tuesday of next week?
I would assume it's because of Black Friday week and the TB 3's. Also, there is too much going on for them to focus on raffles. Markdowns, visual set-ups, inventory, seasonal hiring and training, mall hours, etc.

Just my guess.

Last edited:
@sneakerp Those look really good.

Make those in the remastered height and slap a NA logo on the tongue and [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

anyone wanna help me out in copping the restock rsbbs?

like how do you buy from footlocker without bots? (serious question)

I also have the mobile app too.

any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

anyone wanna help me out in copping the restock rsbbs?

like how do you buy from footlocker without bots? (serious question)

I also have the mobile app too.

any tips would be greatly appreciated!
I always press....up up down down left right left right b a select start..........
tired.gif
. sorry that's my go to "dad joke".

I noticed for this past year, I've had success through the mobile browser, not the app, desktop, or raffle. Like someone said above, keep smashing atc.

I always press....up up down down left right left right b a select start..........|I . sorry that's my go to "dad joke".
I noticed for this past year, I've had success through the mobile browser, not the app, desktop, or raffle. Like someone said above, keep smashing atc.
Dang that's a dad joke? Feel even older now :lol:

Wonder how available those Top 3s 1 are now by looking at FTA launch locator....more fta stores are receiving them than ANY og 1 that's been released [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I always press....up up down down left right left right b a select start..........
tired.gif
. sorry that's my go to "dad joke".

Meh, I'll rep that Konami code reference 
wink.gif

@notTooLate91 is a Legit dude.Held a pair of shoes for 5 days w/o hesitation.I made a mistake and publicly slandered him w/o just cause.

Last edited:
@notTooLate91 is a scammer.I contacted him this past Saturday to hold a pair of black toes until 11/10/16.I paid the $240 on the agreed upon date.After sending the payment through pp invoice I asked for tracking information whenever he had a chance.The USPS tracking updates were happening to quickly,which caused me to stop at my local post office.As suspected the postal employee informed me their was no such tracking number in their system and the text would not be written that way on the updates.Needless to say I immediately filed a claim with pp about this scammer.I have all the private messages saved if any further proof is needed to expose this scam artist.Its just pathetic that a broke MF like this dude has to invade the forums and pull these shenanigans.Ive made several purchases from other reputable NT members over the past couple of years never expecting this to happen through this site.Lesson learned didn't realize I was dealing with some of the same children that invade legitimate FB groups and ruin them.Deal with this bum at your own risk.

So petty, but wouldn't an invalid tracking number yield no results to begin with? Where were you tracking it?

Last edited:
Wonder how available those Top 3s 1 are now by looking at FTA launch locator....more fta stores are receiving them than ANY og 1 that's been released [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Never understood why anyone would cop a pair of Top 3s even at retail

I would only to have as a display piece and to diversify my collection.

These are like a LM 2.0 for me :wink: and I loved my LM's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom