Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
in terms of 1's lasting, If you wear them everyday for 15 years your going to eventually shave the heel down to the white starts showing.

but in terms of 1's being ds and then broken out after 15 years. it won't matter one bit, tanks they are.

Yah all these folks saying 1's last 15 years. I don't understand how that can possibly happen. I've already worn the little bumps off the heel area of the outsole in five wears. Unless you weigh nothing or only wear them once a month I can't see them lasting 15 years....at least not the outsoles.

1's can really last for 15years or more. Some people (including me) still wear 1985 og's. As for the outsole, sometimes it depends on how often they are worn, and for casual or for playing ball.

Im 190 lbs. I just don't see how the heel area can survive 15 yrs. I am pretty careful not to drag my heels but any normal person is going to put weight on the heel as they walk.

How often do you wear your 1's though? If you don't have a decent rotation no shoe's going to last 20 years.

I think he's talking about heel drag not about the outsole breaking down after 15 years.. Like how fast jordan 1's wear down..

I wear 1's mostly everday so heel drag does come into play. I could care lees about a rotation, if I like a sneaker I might wear em for a week straight. They're sneakers and are meant to be worn. Enjoy them. Besides there's a bunch if random *** takedown models with the 1 sole that can be obtained for the low. You could always swap em out in the future if doubling up isn't an option.

Last edited:
The heel drag will reduce the more rounded it gets. Your stride is an elliptic motion, not a penguin/robotic one. It's just rounding out and will become less drag over time.

The infamous penguin walk :lol:

penguin-walking-o.gif

:lol:

Anyone in to the Jordan 1xsb (think that's what it's called) chroma green and black? Just saw a pic and I'm really digging those

Anyone in to the Jordan 1xsb (think that's what it's called) chroma green and black? Just saw a pic and I'm really digging those

It's just Jordan 1 x SB, with the 'x' meaning 'collaboration with' :lol:

Not really my speed, but there are still two more colorways to see, so I'll reserve judgment. It's also quiet if they didn't at least get an SB insole.

It's just Jordan 1 x SB, with the 'x' meaning 'collaboration with' :lol:

Not really my speed, but there are still two more colorways to see, so I'll reserve judgment. It's also quiet if they didn't at least get an SB insole.

Haha yeah I knew it was a collab just typed it up wrong

I haven't purchased a Jordan shoe on release day in a couple years now, hopefully it's a no nonsense release

Last edited:

I was interested when I first heard about the collab, as I love Jordan 1's and have been getting into SB's more over the past few years, but the first colorway we've seen is kinda mediocre to my eyes. Not terrible, but not good enough for me to choose over so many other kicks dropping this month. Hopefully the other CW's are better.

I know its a mid, but my search for DS New Love is over. Shoe was $240 with CA tax. Cheapest I've been able to find.

Last edited:
Damn I sold that whole pack for like 250 or something to someone on here last year

DS? Regardless, someone came up on that deal. lol I know the Black toes can be had for a pretty cheap price, but the Maizes are drying up or they aren't sold as DS.

IMO, The hype of the N/A 1s last year has raised prices on older 1s.

To think this pack hit outlets. :smh: to myself for not buying them back then.

Last edited:
DS? Regardless, someone came up on that deal. lol I know the Black toes can be had for a pretty cheap price, but the Maizes are drying up or they aren't sold as DS.

IMO, The hype of the N/A 1s last year has raised prices on older 1s.

To think this pack hit outlets. :smh: to myself for not buying them back then.

Not quite ds. I think both pairs were worn once or something

Yah I'm specifically talking about the outsole. The uppers I can see lasting a long time. I guess it might be the way I tie the laces too. I wear my AJ1's loose, so maybe that causes unnecessary heel drag when I lift my foot. I have a rotation right now of about 10 pairs. I don't play ball in AJ1's at all.

i wouldve been pumped for them if they were an actual SB... from what ive been reading there isnt anything SB about them, other than the tongue tag...

I was interested when I first heard about the collab, as I love Jordan 1's and have been getting into SB's more over the past few years, but the first colorway we've seen is kinda mediocre to my eyes. Not terrible, but not good enough for me to choose over so many other kicks dropping this month. Hopefully the other CW's are better.

mediocre to say the least.

Im thinking about going after some KO's that are creeping up the Calendar...

MY ONLY QUESTION IS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD A PAIR...

I'M NOT A FAN OF SHOES THAT GET DIRTY QUICK OR STAIN EASY..

seeing the KO's are mesh like…. how is the up keep on them???

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller… anyone? 

Im thinking about going after some KO's that are creeping up the Calendar...

MY ONLY QUESTION IS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD A PAIR...

I'M NOT A FAN OF SHOES THAT GET DIRTY QUICK OR STAIN EASY..

seeing the KO's are mesh like…. how is the up keep on them???

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller… anyone? 

KO's are canvas and not mesh... I beat the hell out of my black and reds, no issues with having to clean them, no stains... You won't regret buying them, IMO they're really comfy

Back
Top Bottom