Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ I wanna preface that I do wear all of my 1s. I moved to CT 4 years ago and the winters up here (at least this one) have been nasty snow wise. So until spring, I cleaned them and stored them unlaced to let them loosen up. Unlacing doesn't make a huge difference. I did take out those cardboard ankle things out that can bend the tongue in though.

I know how it is, I live in MA. I am just asking because I doubled up on most of my 1s. Ill bring them out as soon as I wear out the current rotation, but that's gonna be a while. I want them to be in the best shape poosible for when I choose to pull them out.

Pics please... Thought about doing the same after picking up the 94 tiempos. They come with waxed laces.
The Tiempos look pretty decent once you remove that velcro soccer tongue. Materials are CRAZY on those... probably best leathers I've felt on Nike's in a long time. I shed a tear when I think those leathers could actually be on the OG 1's... smdh JB. 

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 . Nice collection. Yeah the Metallic pack is great, but the deal breaker was that damn pebbled leather. Could've been worse however cuz they originally were supposed to drop with that "Do the Right Thing" themed sockliner.

I actually liked that lining :lol: Don't even remember what it looks like anymore, but it was probably horrible since my tastes were a bit odd. That collection is mean though airgolden2123 airgolden2123 , I'll definitely be starting the hunt again :pimp:

I'll never live down the fact that I was waiting for a black X release of the Banneds when they hit outlets, or that I was dead set against paying $220 for resale on them :smh:

**** was wrong with the 17 year old me, bruh?

Last edited:
^^^^

:smh: why were these even considered to commemorate the movie with the Metallic pack, when the 4's were the shoes featured in it?

Then they proceeded to make a DTRT 3 .... :lol: JB logic

Last edited:
Yeah, that print is unnecessary as hell :lol:

In hindsight, that really DIDN'T make much sense. Should have been some White Cement IVs actually done right.

@AirThompson and @Gordonson Definitely find metallics if you can. Years later prices are still in the basement but sizes seem to be drying up. I was able to grab the Purples for $179 from Air Gordon. I too long for the day that we get a proper retro. Especially Metallic Blue and Metallic Orange.

Sorry folks, I was back home in Philly for vacation. @AirForce1King, as requested a few pages back, my collection of OG 1s that have been rereleased thus far. My apologies on the lack of creativity as far as the set up. Minus Metallics you're more than halfway there. (Black toes with both a white and black tongue)

As I mentioned, almost done, except for Blk/Gld 1s. I count 12 total colors of 1s/AJKOs that have been brought back. I don't count the Prpl/Yllw AJ1 straps because of the shades/materials nor do I count mids.

Look what's left to be brought back...
awesome stuff-
smokin.gif

were white/red ko's og??

I like both white tongue and black tongue blacktoe 1's , but like the black tongue a little better .

Last edited:
^^^^

mean.gif
why were these even considered to commemorate the movie with the Metallic pack, when the 4's were the shoes featured in it?

Then they proceeded to make a DTRT 3 ....
laugh.gif
JB logic
Didn't Radio Raheem Have these on in "Do The Right Thing" ?  The Dude with the BOOMBOX that got Choked out?

@AirThompson and @Gordonson Definitely find metallics if you can. Years later prices are still in the basement but sizes seem to be drying up. I was able to grab the Purples for $179 from Air Gordon. I too long for the day that we get a proper retro. Especially Metallic Blue and Metallic Orange.

Sorry folks, I was back home in Philly for vacation. @AirForce1King, as requested a few pages back, my collection of OG 1s that have been rereleased thus far. My apologies on the lack of creativity as far as the set up. Minus Metallics you're more than halfway there. (Black toes with both a white and black tongue)

As I mentioned, almost done, except for Blk/Gld 1s. I count 12 total colors of 1s/AJKOs that have been brought back. I don't count the Prpl/Yllw AJ1 straps because of the shades/materials nor do I count mids.

Look what's left to be brought back...

^^^^

:smh: why were these even considered to commemorate the movie with the Metallic pack, when the 4's were the shoes featured in it?

Then they proceeded to make a DTRT 3 .... :lol: JB logic

Didn't Radio Raheem Have these on in "Do The Right Thing" ?  The Dude with the BOOMBOX that got Choked out?

OG Revolutions ..

Do-the-Right-Thing.jpg

nike-air-revolution-white-red-03.jpg

Now I want another pair :smokin

Last edited:
actually, I kinda like the DTRT Liner on the Sea greens. It goes with the color scheme as well as the theme, unlike the red pair 

Last edited:
Ha that pic is killing me. Thanks again. airthompson airthompson I'm with you on the leather (not to mention the funky quality), JB hit a bizarre, rough patch during the initial reintroduction of the Jordan 1 high following 2001 IMO. I don't get there correlation to the film either (and I'm grateful they dropped that lining haha, sorry Gordonson Gordonson ), and don't beat yourself up over missing Banned 1s, we've all got a laundry list of those moments. Hell, I wish the "1 year ago version of me" didn't think paying $450 for Blk/Gld 1s was crazy.

And lbj23daking lbj23daking , no Black Toe AJKOs weren't original. These, to my knowledge are the only OG colors photographed in existance. Airjordanism lists others too but I've never seen em.

Last edited:
airgolden2123 airgolden2123
Thanks for that- need to grab a pair of white reds- basically done the same as you- will post a pic when I finally get them together- stored in 3 different places

What is a fair price for these Vegas 1s? I've been trying to sell them but I'm not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom