Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
white tongue + white lace combo is nice.

:smokin
Tongue swap does look good as well. Tempted to do that to my extra :nerd:

Last edited:
what are those tiempos?

seen them all over instagram in OG colorways, that tongue is terrible

if it was a cheap shoe id cop to lounge in but assuming they look like a weird low version 1's in OG colorways i bet beasts bought them up to resell :x

what are those tiempos?

if it was a cheap shoe id cop to lounge in but assuming they look like a weird low version 1's in OG colorways i bet beasts bought them up to resell
sick.gif
Here is the back story..

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/tiempo-94-mid/?cp=usns_twit_022214_nsw_tiempo_blog

In sum, Marco Materazzi has been a huge Jordan fan for years and so he teamed up with nike to put these out. They use Jordan 1 colorways for the pack because of his love for Jordan 1s (even has tattoos of them). I really like them because I am Brazilian and the blue matches our uniform. World Cup is this summer so I couldn't pass up.

Leather is high quality and style is pretty sick IMO. I probably wont wear them with the tongue though, it is velcroed on so ill just remove it when I wear.

As for beasts, I disagree. I stood in line for these and everyone who was interested had some type of love for Nike and soccer. The beasts were after the Kobe 9s. Hope that helps..

Last edited:
what are those tiempos?

if it was a cheap shoe id cop to lounge in but assuming they look like a weird low version 1's in OG colorways i bet beasts bought them up to resell
sick.gif
Joints are ugly but the material is butter 
laugh.gif

Mind sharing where you bought them and what length you picked up?
nerd.gif
I actually waxed them myself. I bought the standard black flat lace and a regular white candle(with no scent). I then rubbed the candle on the laces. After, I ironed the lace so it melts the wax and gives the lace that shine. 

Last edited:
@AirThompson and Gordonson Gordonson Definitely find metallics if you can. Years later prices are still in the basement but sizes seem to be drying up. I was able to grab the Purples for $179 from Air Gordon. I too long for the day that we get a proper retro. Especially Metallic Blue and Metallic Orange.

Sorry folks, I was back home in Philly for vacation. @AirForce1King, as requested a few pages back, my collection of OG 1s that have been rereleased thus far. My apologies on the lack of creativity as far as the set up. Minus Metallics you're more than halfway there. (Black toes with both a white and black tongue)

As I mentioned, almost done, except for Blk/Gld 1s. I count 12 total colors of 1s/AJKOs that have been brought back. I don't count the Prpl/Yllw AJ1 straps because of the shades/materials nor do I count mids.

Look what's left to be brought back...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom