• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

nerd.gif
GRIZZ YOU HERE TOO!
I'm here too.. you seem to be every where i'm at 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I will try for the sb colab (sz 12 for the oop if anyone is feeling generous) just because there aren't a lot of pine jays of any model all I have are 14's and Celtics with any green in them. I sport plenty of green during the baseball season so I'm stuck with foams or the above mentioned kicks

Last edited:
Can't let things get morose in here. I spoke earlier this week about being in pursuit of one of two colors left that I need to complete my collection of OG colored retros. Damn these were tough to find in a size 14, so I had to settle for 13.5. Now all I need $900 and a pair of Blk/Glds.

The Metallics...OG & High

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me find a pair of royals 1 for a reasonable price. On top of that gotta be so careful because fakes everywhere... :frown:

What do you consider reasonable?
is 350 for DS unreasonable? I see people pushing 400+ even 5. Let me know if my expectations are too low

The only sellers I've found who would go down to 300-350 range I legit checked here and they ended up being GMs :frown:

Last edited:
is 350 for DS unreasonable? I see people pushing 400+ even 5. Let me know if my expectations are too low

The only sellers I've found who would go down to 300-350 range I legit checked here and they ended up being GMs :frown:
Yes.

Been offering sellers $450, and like J jli119 posted, too many GM's and fakes.
Hopefully I can find someone who would take my offer that has a legit pair.

#thehuntstillcontinues

Okay got it thanks.

I too will see if I can find any takers in the 400-450 range.. Bred 1s were a way easier cop and I've been rocking my pair too much :frown:
Same here [emoji]128077[/emoji] I've had quite a few people ask to buy them off my feet. It took me a while to find my size for a decent price.
I guess it'll take about the same amount of time before I finally find a pair of Royals and Banned's

Last edited:
Knicks are on ebay size 11 for 175 obo. Im sure you can get him down to 150 shipped pp. :nerd:

if i didnt have them id be on it.

edit: they ds

Last edited:
I've been lazily hunting those Purple Metallics for like 3-4 years because I wanted to spend closer to $150ish than $200 :lol:

Great pick up, you might have lit the fire under me again :pimp:

Last edited:
Can't let things get morose in here. I spoke earlier this week about being in pursuit of one of two colors left that I need to complete my collection of OG colored retros. Damn these were tough to find in a size 14, so I had to settle for 13.5. Now all I need $900 and a pair of Blk/Glds.

The Metallics...OG & High

Respect. 
smokin.gif
I got the white/red ones a few weeks back, and i'm pursuing a pair of the green/white ones on ebay now, but I can't find the other pair at all.

Respect. 
smokin.gif
I got the white/red ones a few weeks back, and i'm pursuing a pair of the green/white ones on ebay now, but I can't find the other pair at all.
JUST HAD A NT FAM FLAKE OUT On BUYING MY DS PAIR…  HAD me GOING for 2-3 DAYS… Then Decided He wanted to wait another Week before getting the shoes...

PAYPAL invoice Cancelled.   WAIT a WEEK?…. SMH 
mean.gif

I've passed up on metallics a few times with the foolish notion that they'll retro em. Probably killed myself with that :lol:

people worried about price and authenticity of royals? if thats the case go get some 01s, duh. easier to spot 01 fakes than the GMs

Yah I am willing to pay $450 for DS royals but every one I find is fake. Pretty frustrating.
very tempting...
nerd.gif

did people really bought all the flight club pairs, everything is sz 13+...  they have more XQs & PL Golds

Back
Top Bottom