Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol I'm not trying to show out, but more of showing just how much I love the B/red 1 colorway.
Lol definitely didn't take it the wrong way. Was just kidding around, definitely understand you. I had to take pics of my collection cause I knew I would sell some pairs and never have it like that again. But I was showing out a little too to be honest. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I'm not trying to show out, but more of showing just how much I love the B/red 1 colorway.
Lol definitely didn't take it the wrong way. Was just kidding around, definitely understand you. I had to take pics of my collection cause I knew I would sell some pairs and never have it like that again. But I was showing out a little too to be honest. :lol:

I bet :lol:

And yes I knew you were playing around, I wasn't trippin. Hahahaha it sure did catch me off guard I'll tell you that much.

Last edited:
My hunt ended Sunday. Finally regained my all time fav shoe 1994 Blk/Reds 1's. Easily the greatest AJ1 mold.

Bad

Last edited:
My hunt ended Sunday. Finally regained my all time fav shoe 1994 Blk/Reds 1's. Easily the greatest AJ1 mold.
Amazing. Possibly my favorite Jordan I pictures of all time. The Bred colorway is my personal favorite too. I spy 2013, '01, '94, Banned, and KO's. Do the KO's next to the 2013's have a tongue modification?? And do you have Straps and/or DMP's??

Your picture completely took a dump on mine LOL!

totally irrelevant but the Royal and Bred online release is like watching twitch tv plays pokemon right now

'94 set? Chicago I's, II's (high and low), and III's (both Cements)?

Ha, I was afraid that would be misinterpreted. No, I sold my '94 Wht/Cmnt 3s and Wht/Blk 2s. As I age, I respect large, older vintage collections but can't see myself buying the stuff with a PU midsole that will crack and never enjoy a full life of wear. So by set, I just mean Wht/Blk-Rd '94 1s.

airforce1king airforce1king Props to you too, didn't realize that was your picture. Amazing. I got something on it's way in the mail that I won't hype up but after they get here I will be just one pair of Blk/Gld 1s away from completing the retro set of OG colored 1s.

Last edited:

Amazing. Possibly my favorite Jordan I pictures of all time. The Bred colorway is my personal favorite too. I spy 2013, '01, '94, Banned, and KO's. Do the KO's next to the 2013's have a tongue modification?? And do you have Straps and/or DMP's??

Your picture completely took a dump on mine LOL!

Sike...you having them alone is very fortunate

Another week has passed and now that we're almost into March, May is only a couple months away. Does anyone have any idea or any insight into these: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-123? JB is keeping these under wraps.

We've seen everything from this calendar, but those.

If JB is coordinating their releases based on colors, we could be getting a non-OG color mix of wht/infrared-blk.

Barons-theme:
9's/1's

Wht/Blk-Concord
11 lows, 2s

Infrared

11 lows/2s, maybe 1s?

All Red Og 1s with the Suede Maybe that's thar color ways color code.

Shimmmmy! Lml

Last edited:
struck out on black/red 1s but have my KOs so i guess those will do, i think im getting closer to the age of retirement, i mean i dont want to sell what i have but nothing releasing is making me go crazy plus my rotation is slacking and i dont wear my shoes i have now all that often so i think i might move on to something else (GUNS!!!) but will still be on the lookout for my Ndestrukts to release so i can truly 100% retire.

Back
Top Bottom