• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Little Birds …I know who work with some other birds w/ JB were saying something

along the lines that JB was planning to raise the Price of Retail by 15-20$ so that they could raise the Quality of the Shoes up with better leathers..and etc etc

Which I would really don't have a problem with since I'm already basically dumping $200.00 bones anyways..

Last edited:
Whatever the case, 555088 denotes an n/a og hi. Chicagos didnt have that but are a 163 color code. I guess thats the number to look for. All i know is im hoping they come soon cause i would love to snag another pair of breds.

Was just thinking.. Nike doing this thing right now being more Eco friendly I think? by not providing lace bags. If JB does this.. Would make it one way harder to tell apart Retails from GMs huh? Hope they don't.

You don't need lace bags, cuz it's all in the shape and proportions. But yes it'll be harder for some.

Last edited:
Whatever the case, 555088 denotes an n/a og hi. Chicagos didnt have that but are a 163 color code. I guess thats the number to look for. All i know is im hoping they come soon cause i would love to snag another pair of breds.

They switch the color codes all the time to throw smoke screens. They used the same codes from '94s to the first early retros, but since changed. See the Blk/Reds for example 061, 061, 001, 085

Chicagos were 101 in '94, and now they're 168.

any chance they could be 3m joints these? are these mids? 

LAOV104.jpg

What can one expect to pay for a pair of size 9 Bred 1's? The 2013 ones.. Was offered a pair of 9.5's for $300... :nerd:

That's a steal. Usually $350-$400. Prices sometimes dip slightly after hype, but then raise back up. Right now is the perfect time to strike if the market isn't dry.

Wow that is amazing. Do you mind telling us how you got them? Still on the hunt myself after foolishly passing on a pair for around $350 in great condition without box. Need that box though. :smh:

Last edited:
Wow that is amazing. Do you mind telling us how you got them? Still on the hunt myself after foolishly passing on a pair for around $350 in great condition without box. Need that box though. :smh:

Too much IMO. But I've been doing some custom/paint work for a few people, and that helped contribute. Let's just say I spend $300 of my own cash.

I can honestly say I don't want any other shoe, unless I find a deal on 85 Breds.

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson
:nthat: :smokin :pimp:

I agree with you. The JB forum is tough to navigate through the immaturity and ignorance. I usually watch from the sidelines, but every once in a while I join the (pizza) party. :smile:

Lol geraldg2309 geraldg2309 :rofl: I'm not king of a damn thing. But thanks bro lol

airthompson airthompson

I agree with you. The JB forum is tough to navigate through the immaturity and ignorance. I usually watch from the sidelines, but every once in a while I join the (pizza) party. :smile:

Yeah ima be more on the sidelines from now on. Even though on 23 I feel like a old man com pared to people my age who are interested in shoes cuz I've been collecting for 11yrs. Yes collecting buying since age 13. I pass on shoes I would've jumped over hurdles for a few years back. Now I feel like a vet on the sidelines,

[@=/u/38538/AirThompson]@AirThompson[/@]

Speaking of immaturity and ignorance, right on time with my picture. :lol:

:rofl:
Now that pic is STRAIGHT ignorant!
Rep'd bro!

Lol I'm not trying to show out, but more of showing just how much I love the B/red 1 colorway.

Back
Top Bottom