Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
VII's are uncomfortable? :wow: I don't know if they messed the formula up, but the 2010 and back pairs were nice.

My 2000 and DMP VI's were comfortable in my opinion.

Insert the Will Smith "No" gif on V's being anything less than greatness. :lol:

I'm sorry I might has messed that up when I meant top 3 I meant to say most comfortable lol you can see the confusion and my intent a little re reading it
VII's are uncomfortable? :wow: I don't know if they messed the formula up, but the 2010 and back pairs were nice.

My 2000 and DMP VI's were comfortable in my opinion.

Insert the Will Smith "No" gif on V's being anything less than greatness. :lol:

Was just the tongue on the chicagos leather could've been better if it was more like the celtics leather but I still have my pair I'm not hating

Chicagos receive too much hate imo.

dave whites are terrible and are the worst hi top 1s imo.

the only hate the chicagos get is the quality.

so dont get the reasoning that last year they released all these NA 1's with decent quality and the first 1 to drop was the chicago and of course it was terrible materials and the jumpman.

they gave Celtics, Highlights reels, and knicks.... a bunch of damn no name, ugly and riridulous NON OG colors the better quality and NA treament. makes no sense.

I agree that they should have been og. But the quality isn't as bad as it is made out to be. I have worn my pair countless times and have no problems.

knicks.... a bunch of damn no name, ugly and riridulous NON OG colors the better quality and NA treament. makes no sense.

Aye, leave the Knicks out of this, b :lol:

I'm sorry I might has messed that up when I meant top 3 I meant to say most comfortable lol you can see the confusion and my intent a little re reading it

Oh, okay. Now we're on the same page :pimp:

If i wanted to swap tongues on a size 9, what's the max size difference I can get on the donor pair? Half a size? A full size?

Anyone know where to get pick up cheap Highlight Reels? :tongue:  

Highlight Reels are everywhere, scattered across the web. I see a few in the size 9-10 range on eBay. Don't go up or down if you don't have to. You can use an 8.5 or 9.5 and still be fine for a size 9.

Speaking worst Jordan 1s, I'm gonna have a lot of folks disagree with me but I'm going out on a limb...

I CANNOT stand Jordan 1 mids, so all those colors are the worst. Part of their iconic greatness is the height. '85 and '94 got inches on '13 too!

No a lot of people including myself don't do mids but even I must say a couple of them new ones are crafted very well

picked these up as part of a trade the other day. truly understand when ppl say they dont make em like they used to. my buddy has a beat pair and they still look good. glad i dumped my bred 1s

Im sorry but I'm not trading my black/red ones for these just me. I also wouldn't let go of 11' white cement 3s for 88s so yea it's weird I guess

Another week has passed and now that we're almost into March, May is only a couple months away. Does anyone have any idea or any insight into these: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-123? JB is keeping these under wraps.

We've seen everything from this calendar, but those.

If JB is coordinating their releases based on colors, we could be getting a non-OG color mix of wht/infrared-blk.

Barons-theme:
9's/1's

Wht/Blk-Concord
11 lows, 2s

Infrared

11 lows/2s, maybe 1s?

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 I remember someone saying that 123 is an Infrared color code so it could be possible. I'd like to see them retro one of the Metallics properly. :smokin

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 I remember someone saying that 123 is an Infrared color code so it could be possible. I'd like to see them retro one of the Metallics properly. :smokin

That was me. I'm almost certain they'll be a infrared color. Several infrared color Jordan's shared the 123 color code.

Tired of infrared colors on any jordan but VI Smh
i dunno, the '14 VI dont look any shade of infrared to me but maybe thats just my eyes. hope they dont make the black IR that shade 

Yeah it's your eyes. They're the exact same color as the Infrared Air Max 90s. People are just used to seeing a darker shade cuz the '00 & '09 retros. But the '14 is def Infrared.

Last edited:
Was just thinking.. Nike doing this thing right now being more Eco friendly I think? by not providing lace bags. If JB does this.. Would make it one way harder to tell apart Retails from GMs huh? Hope they don't.

Back
Top Bottom