Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ one of my most favorite OG highs. Best quality out of them all hands down.

i love my chicagos after i took the jumpman off of the heel, yeah the quality is bad but with the correct insert they are comfy so it really doesnt matter as long as they dont break which they should last a good while and are a clean shoe. besides we can talk about quality all day long but all jordan 1s are uncomfortable so the quality isnt a huge factor in my book for purchasing (now purchase price is another thing) because any shoe can be made to be comfy so price and headache are more of a factor for me oh and they must be highs and have no jumpman on the heel (or can be easily modified), with that being said begin the "but these 'insert model' jordan 1s are comfortable" talk which is pretty stupid imo because its all relative i guess and 1s are more comfy than bare feet but thats about it, go put on some first retro 12s and come tell me they are more comfortable than they are, go put on the DMP XIs and tell me they are more comfy than those, better yet go put those shoes on and then put on your "comfortable" jordan 1s and then realize that your are lieing to yourself, lol weird rant for no reason

I can't stand the jumpman logo on the back heel either... I think it really throws off the shoe

i love my chicagos after i took the jumpman off of the heel, yeah the quality is bad but with the correct insert they are comfy so it really doesnt matter as long as they dont break which they should last a good while and are a clean shoe. besides we can talk about quality all day long but all jordan 1s are uncomfortable so the quality isnt a huge factor in my book for purchasing (now purchase price is another thing) because any shoe can be made to be comfy so price and headache are more of a factor for me oh and they must be highs and have no jumpman on the heel (or can be easily modified), with that being said begin the "but these 'insert model' jordan 1s are comfortable" talk which is pretty stupid imo because its all relative i guess and 1s are more comfy than bare feet but thats about it, go put on some first retro 12s and come tell me they are more comfortable than they are, go put on the DMP XIs and tell me they are more comfy than those, better yet go put those shoes on and then put on your "comfortable" jordan 1s and then realize that your are lieing to yourself, lol weird rant for no reason

I's aren't uncomfortable for me

Lol rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 I wear 1's virtually everyday now, so I guess my feet are tricked lol. The 2013's and KO's are pretty good comfort wise imo. The 01's tho :x
i dunno why but they seem just ok comfort wise, i never realized how not comfortable they were until i got those dr scholls inserts from the machine that tells you which ones you need, but then again they make any shoe seem amazing but i never thought any of the 1s were good enough comfort wise to walk around all day in but that might just be me. do you have flat feet btw? i have high arches so that might play a part in it as well

i dunno why but they seem just ok comfort wise, i never realized how not comfortable they were until i got those dr scholls inserts from the machine that tells you which ones you need, but then again they make any shoe seem amazing but i never thought any of the 1s were good enough comfort wise to walk around all day in but that might just be me. do you have flat feet btw? i have high arches so that might play a part in it as well

Yea I have "severely" flat feet according to my doctor and have been told to use inserts. I've tried the doctor scholls half inserts and they weren't bad, but I just never got comfortable with them. I agree they're not the most comfortable shoes in the world but the 2013's are a vast improvement over the past 1 releases imo. Although I seriously think my feet have gotten accustomed because they're the main part of my rotation

yeah i hear ya, i use my inserts on all of my shoes now except for my 03 (04?) retro XIIs cuz they absolutely do not need them and are to me the most comfy shoe i own

Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

What's Your Least Favorite Retro 1 HIGH THAT YOU CAN'T STAND!

GO!

Colors that didn't release in 1985. I'm a grumpy old man.

Last edited:
If i wanted to swap tongues on a size 9, what's the max size difference I can get on the donor pair? Half a size? A full size?

Anyone know where to get pick up cheap Highlight Reels?
tongue.gif

I've never found I's particularly comfortable, but if you wear them all of the time, of course you'd get used to them :lol:

'13 pairs are indeed a big improvement though. The Black/Red's (my only '13 at the moment) are the first pair of I's I've worn all day and didn't feel pain when I got home.

I's are definitely at the very bottom of the comfort chain when it comes to Jordans without question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom