• Total voters
Kid just sold Joe Haden some fake royals

:smh:

joehaden23
2 hours ago
Been looking 4 these! S/o 2 @blakehabyan

:lol:

Last edited:
First fake Red Octobers for Joe, now fake Royals. Dude needs to stop being cheap and go to FlightClub or something.

Speaking of Joe Haden getting got, can someone point me in the right direction on where to buy authentic Royals? I purchased a fake pair on ebay already from a "power seller" (got refunded but it was annoying) and craigslist is worse. Willing to pay reseller price just want the real deal. FlightClub doesn't have my size (9.5) and they are on another level.

Anyways, if this is not appropriate please delete, but I have been on the hunt for a long time. Just want some general guidance on where to look.

Had a quick question for anyone that can answer it, thanks in advance. I know AJKOs are real mysterious and not a ton is known about to them, but to the best of anyone's knowledge, the Wht/Carolina and Gry/Navy are NOT original colors of the AJKO, correct? I've only ever thought seen Wht/Gry, Wht/Blk-Rd, Blk/Rd, Wht/Rd, Wht/Blu and Wht/Metallic Blu and airjordanisms list these additional colors:

Black/Grey
Black/Blue
White/Black

Thanks again to anyone that might know!

Had a quick question for anyone that can answer it, thanks in advance. I know AJKOs are real mysterious and not a ton is known about to them, but to the best of anyone's knowledge, the Wht/Carolina and Gry/Navy are NOT original colors of the AJKO, correct? I've only ever thought seen Wht/Gry, Wht/Blk-Rd, Blk/Rd, Wht/Rd, Wht/Blu and Wht/Metallic Blu and airjordanisms list these additional colors:

Black/Grey
Black/Blue
White/Black

Thanks again to anyone that might know!
Yea those are new colorways. The carolina blues were an og on the regular version tho

^Thanks man, yeah I figured that was the case, just wanted a second opinion. I know the Gry/Nvy in leather released back in '85 for the Hoyas too. I'll patiently wait for the OGs in OG form then and just get Chicago AJKOs.

Speaking of Joe Haden getting got, can someone point me in the right direction on where to buy authentic Royals? I purchased a fake pair on ebay already from a "power seller" (got refunded but it was annoying) and craigslist is worse. Willing to pay reseller price just want the real deal. FlightClub doesn't have my size (9.5) and they are on another level.

Anyways, if this is not appropriate please delete, but I have been on the hunt for a long time. Just want some general guidance on where to look.
Try JMsneakers.

I noticed Joe took down the royals :lol:

I wanted to see the conversation, someone pointed out they were fakes and someone hit him with the, don't be mad because you can't afford them reply :stoneface:

I think a lot of celebs are wearing greys, because how many are getting royals and black reds.

It's really tough, because of the resell prices and the ease of making the I. They're more fakes than real out here.

I'm not sure if resellers don't know the difference and they're getting got, because they don't really know about the product or what.

Sometimes it's better to pay a little more and be sure. The legit section and plenty of clear pics.

I noticed Joe took down the royals :lol:

I wanted to see the conversation, someone pointed out they were fakes and someone hit him with the, don't be mad because you can't afford them reply :stoneface:

I think a lot of celebs are wearing greys, because how many are getting royals and black reds.
It's really tough, because of the resell prices and the ease of making the I. They're more fakes than real out here.

I'm not sure if resellers don't know the difference and they're getting got, because they don't really know about the product or what.

Sometimes it's better to pay a little more and be sure. The legit section and plenty of clear pics.
Yea that was me who said that ! lol i have every pair of the 1's that dropped last year including royals except the laneys and he said i couldnt afford royals........smh

Back
Top Bottom