Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody put the white tongue back on their Highlight Reels? I'd like to see a picture of that.

Edit: Just went back and saw the pics.

Has anyone tried to remove the Jumpman thread logo on the back of the Chicagos? Will it ruin it?

Last edited:
Can someone paint that and make it look like og Chicagos [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Edit: the reels with the white tongue from black toes

Last edited:
Can someone paint that and make it look like og Chicagos [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Edit: the reels with the white tongue from black toes

Baller posted these awhile back. Also if you would make a Chicago 1 custom, the Blk Toes would be the best pair to use. Just paint the upper and toe cap, and swap for a red tongue. BAM

Last edited:

Baller posted these awhile back. Also if you would make a Chicago 1 custom, the Blk Toes would be the best pair to use. Just paint the upper and toe cap, and swap for a red tongue. BAM

About to make that black tongue swap as soon as I can. It's only right for the black toes and ill be able to switch in the red laces for that old love look

Thanks, didn't see that. I was just wondering about the reels custom in to Chicagos because I only have one pair of black toes ( which will become the tongue donee) so i can't paint that and i don't want to waste the rest of the shoe (reels)

Thanks, didn't see that. I was just wondering about the reels custom in to Chicagos because I only have one pair of black toes ( which will become the tongue donee) so i can't paint that and i don't want to waste the rest of the shoe (reels)

It's possible only killer would be the yellow outsole.

Anybody put the white tongue back on their Highlight Reels? I'd like to see a picture of that.

Edit: Just went back and saw the pics.

Has anyone tried to remove the Jumpman thread logo on the back of the Chicagos? Will it ruin it?

here are my vegas and chicagos with the jumpman removed, it is not hard and can be done, the hardest part pretty much is getting the paint matched or atleast close enough.

here are my vegas and chicagos with the jumpman removed, it is not hard and can be done, the hardest part pretty much is getting the paint matched or atleast close enough.

Nice job brutha! I'd like to know more about this or pm if you have a tutorial? Thanks in advance

Real nice job man! I'm thinking on doing this to my pair of Vegas's. How hard was it to unstitching it?

Oh okay, so the color isn't under the jumpman? That's interesting. Well, like the others have said, a tutorial would be great.

Surely someone will do a black toe into a Chicago custom
man if i could get 2 pair i would no doubt but i have let the black toes fall back on the radar (i have the KOs) but it wouldnt be hard except for the paint match, i remember someone doing a chicago into a black toe before the black toes released but im sure someone has (wish i got 2 pair and skipped the chicagos cuz the quality is pretty bad but i still love em)

Great Job Man! The jumpman on the back looks so out of place on the 1. Now you just need a donor Nike Air Tag for the tongue and your all set. :D

Real nice job man! I'm thinking on doing this to my pair of Vegas's. How hard was it to unstitching it?

^ easy, straight razor and remove the threads until they are gone. I kind of made a hole in the heel and used wall hole filler and sanded it flush and then repainted. Easy breezy pretty much just get good quality filler and a fine sandpaper so it will end up smooth.

^ easy, straight razor and remove the threads until they are gone. I kind of made a hole in the heel and used wall hole filler and sanded it flush and then repainted. Easy breezy pretty much just get good quality filler and a fine sandpaper so it will end up smooth.
does the paint match or is it shinier than the rest of the white on the vegas 1 ?

its not shinier, i put in the duller to make the angelus not so shiny also if you want to make it less shiny than what i did you can use a matte finisher on it as well (i didnt cuz the duller does that well enough for me)

its not shinier, i put in the duller to make the angelus not so shiny also if you want to make it less shiny than what i did you can use a matte finisher on it as well (i didnt cuz the duller does that well enough for me)
cool , thnx bro

Back
Top Bottom