Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Decided to get the pack then wait a year to see if they come in leather. If so I'll just trade or sell these if not just wear them

highlight reel tongues are the ones being used in the swaps
this? 
but why would anyone want to be left with tongueless shoes ? 
Lol! I don't want the shoes, trying to get a set of blk/ red NA tags. I guess it's moot tho because if you used the tongue you used the tags...

I can't front, the all black mids go hard for a murdered out outfit....they will suffice until they re-release the all black hi's (hopefully!)
I can't even find them. I looked at University, Sawgrass and Pembroke and didn't see them. FTA at University didn't have my size. I was trying to cop them with the military.

http://www.sneakermob.com/content/air-jordan-1-black-toe-restock has this been confirmed?
nerd.gif

Dont get your hopes up I doubt this would happen when a total of 3 KOs are releasing that day

Man, why they have to do the fans dirty? Why can't they space out these releases? Last Saturday, we get 2 AJ retros. Now, it's 1 and a pack plus possibly a restock. I say more power to them but Nike definitely wants to pop that bubble.

Man, why they have to do the fans dirty? Why can't they space out these releases? Last Saturday, we get 2 AJ retros. Now, it's 1 and a pack plus possibly a restock. I say more power to them but Nike definitely wants to pop that bubble.
I know man, id try to get the Rivals pack and the chicago KO at retail but thats probably not going to happen

Back
Top Bottom