Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't let things get morose in here. I spoke earlier this week about being in pursuit of one of two colors left that I need to complete my collection of OG colored retros. Damn these were tough to find in a size 14, so I had to settle for 13.5. Now all I need $900 and a pair of Blk/Glds.

The Metallics...OG & High

Can I see a pic of your collection? I was thinking about doing the exact same thing but got floored by the Blk/Gold's rarity and resell price SMH. It also got a lil' sticky with what I considered OG. Out of curiosity, do you have Lakers I's with the strap? Would those be considered OG's?

Here's where I'm at now (ignore Celtics'):

Can I see a pic of your collection? I was thinking about doing the exact same thing but got floored by the Blk/Gold's rarity and resell price SMH. It also got a lil' sticky with what I considered OG. Out of curiosity, do you have Lakers I's with the strap? Would those be considered OG's?

Here's where I'm at now (ignore Celtics'):

those arent air forces? 

Can't let things get morose in here. I spoke earlier this week about being in pursuit of one of two colors left that I need to complete my collection of OG colored retros. Damn these were tough to find in a size 14, so I had to settle for 13.5. Now all I need $900 and a pair of Blk/Glds.

The Metallics...OG & High

:pimp: :pimp:

still hate those celtics

JMSneakers doesn't have any more royals? Last time I checked they were around $400-500 and had several sizes.

Edit: Nvm! Just checked and the price went up with very limited sizes left. Damn!

Last edited:
The noveau mid bhm's from this year are up or restocked on JJ right now.

Last edited:
Rocked my retro bred 1s today. Saw somebody with a pair of royals and somebody else with a pair of shadows.. felt mad jelly I feel like those pairs are harder to find than breds right now haha.

Anyone know of online spots who might still have GS breds? Don't mind paying resell just don't want to pay 300 like on ebay

Actually I'd be fine with any of last years NA 1s as long as they're GS. If anyone has any info feel free to pm me.
same here, the cousin now want last years OG cw 1s.. shes just realized what she missed out on. lol

Anyone know where to look for some shadows in a 9.5 and what is a good price to expect to pay??

Just saw a 9.5 for $200 on ebay bin, someone bought it quick though

I would say $250-$300 is going rate

Got me wanting to do a custom job with my extra pair now. Need to find some dirt cheap highlight reels.

How much did it cost you in total
$65 for the highlight reels
$14 for the tongue swap

This is what JB should've released. I would've bought doubles instead of none. Looks 100x better.

Good work fam.
looks so much better than the white junk they released :smh:
Thanks guys.

They are nice but I still prefer the white tongues. These OGs look pretty good with it.
I like them both, so I bought an extra pair to do the swap on:

Javy

Back
Top Bottom