Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What is a fair price for these Vegas 1s? I've been trying to sell them but I'm not sure

Worn probably under $100
DS your price is probably about right

lbj23daking lbj23daking No problem man, any other questions on OG stuff let me know. Glad you're doing the same. Can't wait to see the complete set. I've also heard that Blk/Ryl AJKOs were OG too. Can't wait for those.

Can you guys please give me some guidance on what's a reasonable price for new size 11 retro shadow 1s?

Closer to $300, but keep your eyes on eBay. If they're around $240 they usually sell quickly. 

I remember helping about 4 members with the shadows on release day for pretty much retail cause at my store nobody wanted them. I ended up keeping 3 pairs :pimp:

is 275 shipped fair for new size 11 shadow 1 retros? Hearing differing opinions but that sounds right in the middle.

Honestly, not a horrible price. I know they're not the best site to gauge a friendly market value, but Flight Club just upped their Shadows $50. To me that translates to: That shoe is drying up. 

At 275 i think they are worth it. Good leather and can wear em every day unlike the other colors.

Yes it would be nice to get them lower but don't get hung up on what the price were. They aren't going to go back down.

I remember helping about 4 members with the shadows on release day for pretty much retail cause at my store nobody wanted them. I ended up keeping 3 pairs :pimp:
The shadows were sooo over looked for a few because of those hyped toro 4's. I should have grabbed an extra pair too.

At 275 i think they are worth it. Good leather and can wear em every day unlike the other colors.

Yes it would be nice to get them lower but don't get hung up on what the price were. They aren't going to go back down.
truth, I'm going to go for it. Thanks guys!

copped the shadow 1s. Don't LOVE the price but glad to have them join the family. now it's onto the royal 1s and I'll have my own little trinity :smile:

The shadows were sooo over looked for a few because of those hyped toro 4's. I should have grabbed an extra pair too.

my funds were super tight at the time or i wouldve copped both. im starting to think i shouldve got the shadows and held off of those 4s, cause i feel like they are becoming closer to 300 pretty regularly

Yeah, they not going anywhere but up. Been seeing em at around 300 lately.. Regret not grabbing a 2nd when they were 200 range. Been my everyday shoe for last several months. At least 1s are tanks, gonna wear the soles off of em. :smokin

Yah all these folks saying 1's last 15 years. I don't understand how that can possibly happen. I've already worn the little bumps off the heel area of the outsole in five wears. Unless you weigh nothing or only wear them once a month I can't see them lasting 15 years....at least not the outsoles.

Yah all these folks saying 1's last 15 years. I don't understand how that can possibly happen. I've already worn the little bumps off the heel area of the outsole in five wears. Unless you weigh nothing or only wear them once a month I can't see them lasting 15 years....at least not the outsoles.
How heavy are you??
Serious though- j1s and dunks and af1s are all wearable 20+ years later if they are kept in reasonable condition.

Anything with visible air and basically most other shoes of the past 20 years are likely to die upon seeing daylight

Im 190 lbs. I just don't see how the heel area can survive 15 yrs. I am pretty careful not to drag my heels but any normal person is going to put weight on the heel as they walk.

I'm not really sure weight has anything to do with it. It all depends on how often you wear them and how much walking you do when you wear them. How you walk as well. I have a decent size rotation so a shoe from my collection may only see the pavement once a month if I really like it, less if I'm not totally enamoured with them. I've probably worn my shadows 10 times royals 3 times black toes once and black/reds 4 times. All look vnds/nds and I have doubles of all except royals so I will have pairs in 10+ years I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom