Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im thinking about going after some KO's that are creeping up the Calendar...

MY ONLY QUESTION IS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD A PAIR...

I'M NOT A FAN OF SHOES THAT GET DIRTY QUICK OR STAIN EASY..

seeing the KO's are mesh like…. how is the up keep on them???

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller… anyone? 

I love the Chicago AJKO's and the Carolina's but that white canvas is a "b" too keep clean . For that reason I'm waiting until the Chicago's drop in leather og form. If it wasn't for them coming in a pack I'd be passing on those beautiful Unc's too.

KO's are canvas and not mesh... I beat the hell out of my black and reds, no issues with having to clean them, no stains... You won't regret buying them, IMO they're really comfy

Black and Reds are tough, certain things may stain them. I have a little discoloration on the red that's on the toe box from a drop of toothpaste. Overall, the can take damage.

It was raining in LA last weekend so I sprayed that water resistant stuff on them because I don't like when canvas gets wet.

The lighter color canvas gets dirty quicker tho. Lighter colors are tough to clean. White canvas ends up looking like a smudged grey color or yellow after cleaning.

Im thinking about going after some KO's that are creeping up the Calendar...

MY ONLY QUESTION IS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD A PAIR...

I'M NOT A FAN OF SHOES THAT GET DIRTY QUICK OR STAIN EASY..

seeing the KO's are mesh like…. how is the up keep on them???

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller… anyone? 

Super durable. Super comfy. Been caught in the rain and in a recent snowstorm no complaints from me.

I like my sneakers really beat, especially my 1's, and 3's.. I guess it's still the old inner hipster in me.. I could care less about heel drag

My banneds have gotten heel drag the fastest I think but its still not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

:nerd:

please dont laugh. i have no clue about the gold/black jordan 1s. what is the big deal about them besides being limited? when ppl are referring to og do they mean 1985? i dont rmbr seeing these in 1985 thats why im curious. can someone fill me in on the story behind the black and gold jordans? or send me to a link with the story would be fine. 

please dont laugh. i have no clue about the gold/black jordan 1s. what is the big deal about them besides being limited? when ppl are referring to og do they mean 1985? i dont rmbr seeing these in 1985 thats why im curious. can someone fill me in on the story behind the black and gold jordans? or send me to a link with the story would be fine. 

Shoe is garbage IMO , hype was bc super limited

OG because they had Nike Air branding instead of Jumpman/Jordan Brand branding.

Hype is just because they only released at a handful of HoH locations.

The leather pair of the colorway dropped in 85' correct me if I'm wrong.. And yes they were hyped, can't comment about materials since I've never seen them in person. Over all clean shoes for me if there were to be a future gr release I'll cop a pair.. No doubles though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom