• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They have been real we just never got more info/pictures

I assume mid September we will see an actual pic or HQ fake that's spot on

Sauce from airsak? Or you that next airsak

Source? Um if you're referring to the picture comment, I said I assume which is a guess and when I guess the picture thing I'm pretty accurate

Also the shoe and product number have been confirmed for quite awhile it's just we don't know what they look like

i'm seeing a number of people selling their 2013 pairs LOL

lowkey kicking myself for not saving and capitalizing on those prices

Anyone else think JB is releasing all these OG colors just to tell us next year they're going away for a while like the 3's supposedly were going to do

Anyone else think JB is releasing all these OG colors just to tell us next year they're going away for a while like the 3's supposedly were going to do
Doubt it. I just see Nike/JB raiding the vault as a way to innoculate against market share erosion and bolster shareholder earnings. The current climate has Adidas applying pressure on the runners end (Nike's stronghold) and Under Amour coming for the basketball and performance end (a la JB)....couple with a 'remastered initative' that hasn't really taken root outside of the 1s (this was supposed to be the year of the remastered 4s right?) - I am not surprised the 3 didn't stay in the 'vault'. 

Doubt it. I just see Nike/JB raiding the vault as a way to innoculate against market share erosion and bolster shareholder earnings. The current climate has Adidas applying pressure on the runners end (Nike's stronghold) and Under Amour coming for the basketball and performance end (a la JB)....couple with a 'remastered initative' that hasn't really taken root outside of the 1s (this was supposed to be the year of the remastered 4s right?) - I am not surprised the 3 didn't stay in the 'vault'. 
I thought all Jordans starting with Frags/Legend Blue 4s are technically remastered.

jordanjunkie jordanjunkie

I thought all Jordans starting with Frags/Legend Blue 4s are technically remastered.
The frags are the unofficial-official start of the remastered initative.... I'm not sure if the legend blues fall into the unofficial-official category as well but the remastered 4s per Nike's PR started with the WCs this year. I know from the pre-rollout (circa summer 2014) of the remastered initative not all retros would be considered 'remastered'. 

http://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-evolves-the-retro-remaster

The frags are the unofficial-official start of the remastered initative.... I'm not sure if the legend blues fall into the unofficial-official category as well but the remastered 4s per Nike's PR started with the WCs this year. I know from the pre-rollout (circa summer 2014) of the remastered initative not all retros would be considered 'remastered'. 

http://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-evolves-the-retro-remaster
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-01/air-jordan-4-retro-legend-blue

Lowkey...liking the bronze of the medal pack 1s - can't wait until these hit an outlet on the other side of the labor day. 

So what the Jordan 1s are now jus the "top 3". Breds, Royals, Chicagos. Can't wait to see em

So what the Jordan 1s are now jus the "top 3". Breds, Royals, Chicagos. Can't wait to see em
I'm so not looking forward to these...........granted, I've hated the "go-crazy-on-the-colors" What-The colorways on any shoe. 

The fact that they're going to do a "What-The" concept on one of my favorite Retro Jordans..........it is going to feel dirty for me either way.

I'm so not looking forward to these...........granted, I've hated the "go-crazy-on-the-colors" What-The colorways on any shoe. 

The fact that they're going to do a "What-The" concept on one of my favorite Retro Jordans..........it is going to feel dirty for me either way.

I don't know what that grey and white pair that was floating around as an image place holder are but I would take those lol. Too bad they aren't it

Back
Top Bottom