Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We out here snitching now? 
nerd.gif

I'm not sure what this beef is between y'all, but there's no need to show the thread.
Just need a MOD to please stop with this guy already.  All he is doing is blowing up the Banned 1 thread and now here.  Trying to attack me when everyone was hating on him before... lame.  

Why y'all starting crap in both threads? Take it to PM or exchange numbers and text each other. SMH
I will not pursue on further...Sonicjai claimed I attacked him when he wrote that nasty message to me...

All I posted was  " DO YOU GUYS THINK THE BLACK/RED  IS CONSIDERED THE GOAT COLORWAY FOR THE 1s?".....and he fired back at me...I have all the proof. 

but I will leave it at that...will not pursue further

Last edited:
I got a Fan....and look what I got in my Private messages inbox. 

@sonicjai

Welcome to the BIGBOBBYBUGATTI Fan club!

sonicjai sonicjai Funny how times change :lol: .. Just a week ago you subliminally fired a shot my way after my discussion with one of the mods, let me refresh your memory:

LOL why do you guys take this stuff so seriously!? Cmon.. enjoy life man. Way more to it than a sneaker thread...

Now look at you, all in his inbox, sending private messages, talkin slick, taking this "stuff so seriously!" :smh: .. But I thought there was "way more to it than a sneaker thread .." Contradictions at it's finest, is it Ooochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic? :smh:

Would like to see of the 1s collection you guys have here...especially for the folks that talk a lot of smack...
... i have a pair or two of 1s with the oldest being my Addition 1s and the latest being a pickup of the Vegas 1s...probably should unpack a take a 'collection' shot. lol. 

Back
Top Bottom