Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think I'm just going to have to reserve a pair of breds for 325. I live in Utah so it will be too hard to grab a pair in store. I also never get lucky online so....

I think I'm just going to have to reserve a pair of breds for 325. I live in Utah so it will be too hard to grab a pair in store. I also never get lucky online so....
Things you gotta do for kicks man... arent there pre-orders for 300?

Not sure if sc00p's video shows legit pairs or not, but for some reason I'm not loving these new banneds/breds. Just a few reasons:
The red is insanely dark, white underlays behind eyelets stick out like a sore thrumb, white mesh behind the tongue, toebox is too tumbled (would prefer full grain), nike air on the insole is flimsy.

Not sure if sc00p's video shows legit pairs or not, but for some reason I'm not loving these new banneds/breds. Just a few reasons:
The red is insanely dark, white underlays behind eyelets stick out like a sore thrumb, white mesh behind the tongue, toebox is too tumbled (would prefer full grain), nike air on the insole is flimsy.
Is the red really that dark?  I think it's just the lighting being used.  

Be honest, are you copping or not?  lol

The actual 85 og's are like that. I am not too big a fan of the tumbled look though. Should a been full grain like all the black parts. Nike doing too much with this tumbled gig.

Is the red really that dark?  I think it's just the lighting being used.  

Be honest, are you copping or not?  lol

Of course I am! Cop first, think later.

The actual 85 og's are like that. I am not too big a fan of the tumbled look though. Should a been full grain like all the black parts. Nike doing too much with this tumbled gig.

I guess I'll have to judge them in hand. And I agree, the tumbling is too much. I wouldn't mind the heel or swoosh as much as the toebox if they just wanted to make these a little different from the og. But that wasn't the point of remastering, so I don't know why they even bothered.

Anyone else think JB is releasing all these OG colors just to tell us next year they're going away for a while like the 3's supposedly were going to do

It wouldn't be a good move on their part, but I wouldn't put it passed JB/Nike

I need them to let my Nike Air Royals, BC III's & IV's & Militaries before they do this.

I can gracefully bow out if they do so.

Fit of the day. Ready to rock my Chi's on a much needed day off with the wifey.

:smokin

Last edited:
Seems like nobody raffles two weeks early anymore? I called around seems like everyone is telling me week of lol

Back
Top Bottom