Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

hopefully its alot of pairs like a flu game 12 lol cause even my co workers, who never and i mean never talk about shoes or anything related to shoes, have been asking me to get them a pair lol.  I haven't seen anyone around me reserving pairs sadly.  

Haha same here man. Got friends who don't usually cop Jordans asking me to hook them up. I hope these are GR as hell.

Last edited:
Lol yeh same
Had the q on flu game and infra 6 blk
I'm not even gonna be able to cop for myself it looks anyway

Ya I'm gonna have to reserve myself a pair, don't want to risk missing out. The problem is I just don't know how limited the release is gonna be. I talked to a guy at footlocker and he said they are anticipating to get the same amount as the shattered backboards release but he could have just been saying stuff.

Even if true... 100x the amount want breds so not gonna be easy.

Last edited:
Ya I'm gonna have to reserve myself a pair, don't want to risk missing out. The problem is I just don't know how limited the release is gonna be. I talked to a guy at footlocker and he said they are anticipating to get the same amount as the shattered backboards release but he could have just been saying stuff.
Footlockers were selling SBBs????  I thought it was an NDC exclusive?  

I have a feeling the Bred will be abundant and the BT will be limited.

I really just want these two releases for the remainder of the year. Nothing else on my radar until the Royal Foams and Royal 1's drop next year. Hope it works out for me...

if that's the case ... that ain't a good look for us. lol. 

Has anyone put black leather laces in SBBs, Breds, Royals or Yins? Any pictures?
Personally think leather laces are cheesy af, but waxed laces are okay. Leather laces look like rubbery deflated balloons used to make ballon animals for some reason. 

Personally think leather laces are cheesy af, but waxed laces are okay. Leather laces look like rubbery deflated balloons used to make ballon animals for some reason. 

:rofl: :rofl: bruh u got it..but there was a Cyber Monday pic in here with leather laces :x made me want to throw them on any black based shoe :smokin

roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh u got it..but there was a Cyber Monday pic in here with leather laces
sick.gif
made me want to throw them on any black based shoe
smokin.gif
Also, the underside of the leather laces is unappealing. It's like the seam where they tuck the material in and seal it. These are just reasons why I don't like them, different strokes. I think most people use them in CM's, haven't really seen any other 1 with leather laces.

There's a pic in the SBBs thread of orange leather laces....and on IG saw LA1s with veggie tan laces (assuming from the vachetta 1s) laces. Definetly an 'acquired' taste the leather laces. 

I think someone put that pic in here too. Didn't get a lot of love.

Wondering if I should hop on DS SBBs for $250 instead of Breds

I hope not cause that release was horrible.

Haha same here man. Got friends who don't usually cop Jordans asking me to hook them up. I hope these are GR as hell.

I hope so too I just need one pair!!!

Back
Top Bottom