Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah that's high, I don't blame you for passing.

This one spot near me might charge $250-$300 for an early pair, but I am just thinking about going retail or bust come RD. If I totally strike out after restocks etc I MAY pay resale down the line.

I hope the GR rumors are true.

No joke when uncs dropped I called literally almost every single sneaker store in the entire state of SC and only 4 shops max had em..in just my area alone 10 stores will have the breds lol

No joke when uncs dropped I called literally almost every single sneaker store in the entire state of SC and only 4 shops max had em..in just my area alone 10 stores will have the breds lol
Oh yeah? That's great to hear. I'm going to call around town on Monday and see what everyone says.

Yeah you should be good man..seems the unc and chicagos were the last truly limited 1s..the cybers lettermans and metallics were more out there...people can say well bc they weren't hyped..that doesn't matter because I still seen em in stores that used to around here not even have 1s normally....this is a good look for the royals and black toes!!!

Yeah that's high, I don't blame you for passing.

This one spot near me might charge $250-$300 for an early pair, but I am just thinking about going retail or bust come RD. If I totally strike out after restocks etc I MAY pay resale down the line.

I hope the GR rumors are true.

I don't think they will be like any of the few last releases but I don't think they are SUPER limited..

Such a dope cw and quality is dope as well. Must say i love these. Got lucky at retail cos my friend didnt like em in person. Winning

Such a dope cw and quality is dope as well. Must say i love these. Got lucky at retail cos my friend didnt like em in person. Winning
DSM 1s are fresh as fk!  Havent worn my pair in so long.. gotta pull them out into the rotation soon

Lol ugh why did they tumble the toe box.

Maybe it was just the pair I held I hope the rest aren't like that

Last edited:
Enzo shut down NY tonight with the jeters

Edit...damn now they just lost lol

Last edited:
They have been real we just never got more info/pictures

I assume mid September we will see an actual pic or HQ fake that's spot on

Does anyone know how limited the new breds are going to be. I have a guy I usually buy kicks from that's taking reserves for 300. I don't know if I should reserve them or what...

Does anyone know how limited the new breds are going to be. I have a guy I usually buy kicks from that's taking reserves for 300. I don't know if I should reserve them or what...
Unless you live in a major city, you best take that reserve, try release day and then sell em back. 

I passed on $350 but I live in New York so I like my chances

Unless you live in a major city, you best take that reserve, try release day and then sell em back. 

I passed on $350 but I live in New York so I like my chances
hopefully its alot of pairs like a flu game 12 lol cause even my co workers, who never and i mean never talk about shoes or anything related to shoes, have been asking me to get them a pair lol.  I haven't seen anyone around me reserving pairs sadly.  

hopefully its alot of pairs like a flu game 12 lol cause even my co workers, who never and i mean never talk about shoes or anything related to shoes, have been asking me to get them a pair lol.  I haven't seen anyone around me reserving pairs sadly.  
Ya I'm gonna have to reserve myself a pair, don't want to risk missing out. The problem is I just don't know how limited the release is gonna be. I talked to a guy at footlocker and he said they are anticipating to get the same amount as the shattered backboards release but he could have just been saying stuff.

Back
Top Bottom