Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my pair in from the guy off eBay for 110. Their deff real, he ripped off the footsite tag and price Got them right before heading to work so I snapped off a few pics.

ASW/Passports for $104 on FTL and FTA. Extra discount after ATC. 

Product# 80703011

Last edited:
Those $110 eBay pairs are legit. Just came in. 2 day shipping and pretty much outlet pricing. Great material. Not as cushy as the cyber Monday's but more like the metallics

Idk about that eBay guy that was selling um for 110. I just got mine and the embossing on the air Jordan is really off and u can feel it. Maybe a bad one off but idk man. You guys be the judge I know there are some real 1 heads in this thread. Footlocker pair up top eBay guy on the bottom. U can see how off it is and it feels diff too. He did rip off the suggested retail and its perforated and he also took off the box sticker so it makes me feel a little better but idk.

Idk about that eBay guy that was selling um for 110. I just got mine and the embossing on the air Jordan is really off and u can feel it. Maybe a bad one off but idk man. You guys be the judge I know there are some real 1 heads in this thread. Footlocker pair up top eBay guy on the bottom. U can see how off it is and it feels diff too. He did rip off the suggested retail and its perforated and he also took off the box sticker so it makes me feel a little better but idk.

Idk man they smell exactly like my metallics and those came from JJ. My Metallics had this extremely strong distinct glue smell to them and these smell the same. Did you check tag and leather quality?

Last edited:
Idk man they smell exactly like my metallics and those came from JJ. My Metallics had this extremely strong distinct glue smell to them and these smell the same. Did you check tag and leather quality?

Leather feels the same. Only thing is the air Jordan wings that are completely different and I know the other pair is legit I bought them from footlocker. Box looks legit tho. No weird font. Maybe they are just a weird one off.

Last edited:
I know fakes seem to have a less embossed wings logo, I can't speak on that pair since I don't have them.

Ran to check out my pair from eastbay. For comparison

Back
Top Bottom