Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I've been hearing different production numbers for Breds... Chi numbers, 3x Chi Numbers, and then GR numbers.

Personally I think we're looking at SBB numbers, which is along the lines of 3x Chi.

Once I see family sizing pairs, I'll know it's a GR.
so .... what's the source for this info. It's kinda hard to believe SBBs (which had no GS sizing) was produced at 3x CHIs (which had a GS run). There will be GS sizing (deductive reasoning here given -- CHIs, UNCs, CMs, and Lasers all had GS sizing), but despite that GS sizing it doesn't mean these are a GR of the magnitude of the mid 1s. I kinda think if we are looking at SBB numbers ... then we're kinda screwed -- cause then there will be 'the draw' and i never win. lol. 

Damn I'm gonna be in LA when black and reds drop. 1s have come with little issue here in Chicago so I'm not feelin to hot making these mine. Any info on if these will be seeing a normal raffle or a draw with some app on the foot sites? Either way I'll be on snkrs that morning.

Lol at the person saying they made 3x more sbb than chi

THIS THIS THIS. I was gonna say something but it was such a rediculous claim/statement that I just left it alone lol. The hell is wrong with some of these dudes man? Lol

Heres my 1's collection from what I've obtained over the past few years. Got rid of a few pairs that were a half size to small and couldn't really fit them anymore so this is whats left. Hopefully ill be able to replace my recently sold bred 13's for the 16' pair. Newest pickup was the black yin yang got them for $100 shipped through east bay with a coupon code and a spare gift card they sent me for sending the wrong order twice

Last edited:
JimAsDwight JimAsDwight

Just curious everybody.  Alot of people are willing to pay between 300 - 400 resell prices for AJ 1's these days. If these were retail prices would you still buy them?

@iAzL67

Cool man, at least you're happy . You're lucky you got a good deal. 

@kemiza  They've already done it some what. No I wouldn't  but them. I buy most of my 1's for retail or below. I'm having a hard time paying 300 for 16' chicago's. If they raised the price like that it would be a slap in the face. 

Last edited:

Just curious everybody.  Alot of people are willing to pay between 300 - 400 resell prices for AJ 1's these days. If these were retail prices would you still buy them?
Definetly in the camp of #TeamRetail when possible....but I have spent a dollar (or two) for a pair I want. Honestly I think it is all relative as I felt some type of way paying $500 for Banned 1s right after release (so I passed) but last year was willing to pay close to that for SBBs after Niketown NY canceled the releaes during the 11th hour. 

Definetly in the camp of #TeamRetail when possible....but I have spent a dollar (or two) for a pair I want. Honestly I think it is all relative as I felt some type of way paying $500 for Banned 1s right after release (so I passed) but last year was willing to pay close to that for SBBs after Niketown NY canceled the releaes during the 11th hour. 

Ntny released the SBB

Ntny released the SBB
Yeah on release day it was FCFS at NTNY and the line (campout) was crazy ... so it was cancelled (cops was called out -- it was a hot mess) and restructured  it as an in-store raffle. NikeLab cancelled the release all together and done it as the draw later in the summer. 

Back
Top Bottom