Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pristine 1985 Chicago or black and red 1s I'm spending that and feeling not just good but fantastic about it... Plus colored retros, nah
But that's just me

SBB 1's fit the same as UNC 1's ?

I heard before that the shattered backboard runs big so wanted to check if to go TTS or maybe sized down Thanks

I wouldn't even bother at $109, those are gonna go even lower... Fast

I'll probably pick up the black

SBB 1's fit the same as UNC 1's ?

I heard before that the shattered backboard runs big so wanted to check if to go TTS or maybe sized down Thanks
The SBBs have a slightly different fit than the other remastered 1s....the SBBs have slightly more room across the instep/toebox (the first 3 holes area). My TTS is 8.5 and for my second pair of SBBs I went with an 8 figuring  with the give with wear it will be a perfect fit. My UNCs fit true to size. 

The SBBs have a slightly different fit than the other remastered 1s....the SBBs have slightly more room across the instep/toebox (the first 3 holes area). My TTS is 8.5 and for my second pair of SBBs I went with an 8 figuring  with the give with wear it will be a perfect fit. My UNCs fit true to size. 
My SBBs run TTS like all my other 1s.  Does not seem to be any bigger in the toebox area for my SBBs.  It all comes down to your own foot shape and how they fit.  The good news is we are coming back to an era where we can actually try on Js again.. not quite there but it's getting there!

FSR White Deconstructed's via eBay seller skc2660 - $109 shipped

Yin and yang pack

Black and white pair for 110

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322230238859

White pair for 110

http://r.ebay.com/G5jiTy

Go forth and flourish

They got a lot of negative feedback

Most of the cancellations look like they were due to the fact that people wanted things shipped to nonverified addresses.

I do the same thing its just smart business

Most of the cancellations look like they were due to the fact that people wanted things shipped to nonverified addresses.

I do the same thing its just smart business

Agreed, my black pair already shipped.

Only getting the whites if they are under 100.

FSR yang 110 shipped

They sold out now it's back to 160

I'm debating whether I should get a 13.5 or a 14 ... I have the cyber Monday's 14 and when I walk the heel slides a little bit ...

Those $110 eBay pairs. Bought one and emailed the dude. He acknowledged his feedback and said it was a bad period. He shipped my pair. As long as they are legit and the right size, great price.

Those $110 eBay pairs. Bought one and emailed the dude. He acknowledged his feedback and said it was a bad period. He shipped my pair. As long as they are legit and the right size, great price.

Think you should be good bro

Back
Top Bottom