Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
naw in certain sizes frags hit 2000 already.  and 1s hold up for a pretty long time.

You guys also need to take into account that u have to know how to move um. Cosignment shops are gonna give u less and most people don't know how to move a shoe that expensive. There aren't too many people with their wallets out ready to cash out 1500 for a pair of shoes. Plus those who know about investing things don't just go up up up lol. Eventually it hits a wall. Plus we can't predict the market.. What if something changes in the shoe game sooner or later? That could cause the value to drop and then you're screwed lol If you're buying them at 1500 don't count on it being a reliable investment. You just have disposable income and you want um tho go for it lol

We have to remember. Although Jordans have pretty much withstood the test of time. This is the fashion/clothing industry and they could phase out. I never thought I'd see guys wearing jeans tighter than girls and guys wearing long dress like shirts but it happened. Kanye has clothes that make u look like a bum and are expensive. Crazier things have happened, I'm just sayin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
"Uber" limited... Ha

Frags have a lot going for them. They will continue to rise in value.

Frags will never release again.

Everything you said is beyond nonsense.

Since you can't comprehend what the word means:

u-ber

[oo-ber]

Spell Syllables

Examples

adverb
having the specified property to an extreme or excessive degree; very:
an uber fancy restaurant.
adjective
designating a person or thing that exceeds the norms or limits of its kind or class:
uber intellectuals.

First of all: YOU, your whole premise and everything you stand for and represent is "beyond nonsense" for coming at me in such a way, guy. I was simply just stating my point, dude. I don't speak on any subject unless I know about it and can 'make sense' of what I'm trying to say. So screw you.

Second: Just how far up in value do you think they will go? $10,000? $20,000? Oh no let me guess $50,000 for a pair of Frags? Not MAGs but Frags.

Get out of here.

Last edited:

We talkin bout Frags....... not Mags...... not Mags, we talkin bout Frags

Last edited:
I just need them Black/Reds come
September and them Black Toes come November. Any other cws rumored to drop this year?

I just need them Black/Reds come
September and them Black Toes come November. Any other cws rumored to drop this year?

I don't normally do pre orders but I'm thinking about it. I just don't know how limited they will be. If it's a gr I refuse to preorder but if not then I'm going to. Has anyone got word on how limited the sept 3rd release on the breds is???

To be fair ... Resellers really didn't let pairs get out this time. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like Fragment as a design firm but not sure Hiroshi Fujiwara's cache as the individual who bought hip hop and DJ culture to japan will hold to make this an investment piece. Frags cache comes in that it is the first release of the 'remastered initiative' which of course as they role out all the remastered OG colorways makes this a moot point for frags. The sad part is folks are holding onto them in DS condition hoping for a payday instead of wearing them.....I've seen maybe 2-3 pairs out and about in the city (NYC) in the almost two years since the drop but plenty of other heat (ie: red Octobers, supreme/JB collabs) that arguably has a high investment value. Frags have maximized there value and in 5-10 years someone will be buying them off of eBay for no more than what they are going for now

I don't normally do pre orders but I'm thinking about it. I just don't know how limited they will be. If it's a gr I refuse to preorder but if not then I'm going to. Has anyone got word on how limited the sept 3rd release on the breds is???
From what sources have said before these will be more available and the past Jordan 1 releases have been much easer to get compared to the 2013 releases but as long as you are on top of any raffles and online launches you should be good.

From what sources have said before these will be more available and the past Jordan 1 releases have been much easer to get compared to the 2013 releases but as long as you are on top of any raffles and online launches you should be good.

I think this is an apple and oranges comparison ... All of the remastered 1s (except maybe the UNCs and CMs) were difficult to get ... Also regardless if there is twice as many pairs produced the demand is high and it will outstrip the supply. Short of Nike giving every account access to ordering them and surprising mom-and-pop shops with twice as many pairs ordered -- there will be Ls aplenty come Labor Day weekend.

I struck out on uncs but got breds and chi's for retail on NDC so it's really luck of the draw lol

I seen pre-orders for $300, may be worth it if you don't wanna worry/wanna solely focus on yeezys on the 3rd

I struck out on uncs but got breds and chi's for retail on NDC so it's really luck of the draw lol

Sorry to hear about the UNCs but this speaks to my finer point. Comparing 2013 production numbers to remastered numbers are erroneous. Nike had a series of media/blogger events which I went to before the remastered initiative and Nike was clear --- there would be an increase ($20 for the 1s), because there was better material sourcing and QA there would be less product. The increase was attributed to new molds being made -- predicated on the 94 mold cause supposedly nike doesn't have 85 molds -- and to the materials sourcing.

Since you can't comprehend what the word means:

u-ber

[oo-ber]

Spell Syllables

Examples

adverb
having the specified property to an extreme or excessive degree; very:
an uber fancy restaurant.
adjective
designating a person or thing that exceeds the norms or limits of its kind or class:
uber intellectuals.

First of all: YOU, your whole premise and everything you stand for and represent is "beyond nonsense" for coming at me in such a way, guy. I was simply just stating my point, dude. I don't speak on any subject unless I know about it and can 'make sense' of what I'm trying to say. So screw you.

Second: Just how far up in value do you think they will go? $10,000? $20,000? Oh no let me guess $50,000 for a pair of Frags? Not MAGs but Frags.

Get out of here.

Don't speak on frags.

You know nothing about them.

Last edited:

I think this is an apple and oranges comparison ... All of the remastered 1s (except maybe the UNCs and CMs) were difficult to get ... Also regardless if there is twice as many pairs produced the demand is high and it will outstrip the supply. Short of Nike giving every account access to ordering them and surprising mom-and-pop shops with twice as many pairs ordered -- there will be Ls aplenty come Labor Day weekend.
IMO the Chi & SBB releases aren't a good measuring stick. The Chi 1 NDC debacle and massive SBB shipping delays made the releases immeasurable. 

IMO the Chi & SBB releases aren't a good measuring stick. The Chi 1 NDC debacle and massive SBB shipping delays made the releases immeasurable. 

I agree NDC screwed the pooch on the distribution end but the number of CHIs and SBBs produced are the numbers produced even if the distribution was mucked up. At least comparing the upcoming remastered BReds to the other remastered production run seems a fairer proposition then to the 2013 run...

How did you strike out on UNC? :lol:

I have no clue. I ended up copping shortly after from A NT member in here. I have to say Unc's are the most comfortable pair of 1s I own. Better than chi and sbb in terms of comfort

Last edited:
Lol oh I understand, it's cool more power to anyone who forks that money for some plus colored 1 retros is cool, I dig the color, but no way in hell lol

Back
Top Bottom