• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some jumpman love ....

Same that's the reason why I sold my pair lol kinda regret it but it is what it is
I love frags but even I agree. I need a new MacBook actually but I'm not looking to spend $1200-1500 :smh:

Honestly, you guys can't save up an additional 1200-1500 for a pair?  I mean considering we all talk about next releases and our vast collection, don't think it's TOO hard to have BOTH a macbook and a pair of frags.  

As I said in another thread or even here, what about your current collection of kicks?  Maybe sell off a few DS and VNDS pairs that you know you won't wear again and take that towards frags.  At least the money that was tied up on kicks sitting there can be enjoyed on a pair of frags then.  

It's nothing to do with money, I got the money to buy a pair of frags right now but I can never in my life imagine paying $1500 for a single pair of shoes period. Insane to me, others they do it every other week. More power to them but I feel weird even paying $500 for shoes.

Would the $1500 affect me and cause me to struggle and not paying bills or doing stuff? Hell no just not in me to have $1500 cash and hand it over for a shoe.

I still got my DS 750 yeezys that I can get $1.1-1.2k and sell those and get drags but once I get that money in hand, I'm probably not giving it back up for a $1500 pair of shoes.

Nothing to do about affording the pair, just doesn't sit right with me and probably never will unless I win the lottery.

Last edited:
Thats crazy how you guys mentioned that. I've been considering selling my DS Yeezy 350 TD to put cash towards a MacBook. Wondering how much I can get for them if I sell.

Aren't they going well over $1500? You know damn well you been checking prices :lol:

It's nothing to do with money, I got the money to buy a pair of frags right now but I can never in my life imagine paying $1500 for a single pair of shoes period. Insane to me, others they do it every other week. More power to them but I feel weird even paying $500 for shoes.

Would the $1500 affect me and cause me to struggle and not paying bills or doing stuff? Hell no just not in me to have $1500 cash and hand it over for a shoe.

I still got my DS 750 yeezys that I can get $1.1-1.2k and sell those and get drags but once I get that money in hand, I'm probably not giving it back up for a $1500 pair of shoes.

Nothing to do about affording the pair, just doesn't sit right with me and probably never will unless I win the lottery.
Well in your situation, my opinion won't apply but for those who do want the frags and they are sitting on tons of shoes sitting there worth cash, instead of pulling out $1500 from their bank account, just flip some shoes and pool that together for frags.  Just another option for them.  

Aren't they going well over $1500? You know damn well you been checking prices :lol:

:lol: I really haven't though! They kinda just been hidden away out of site in my closet. If they're going for 15 it might be time to sell lol. I always assumed I could get a pretty good amount for them though. Waiting for that golden moment to wear them is getting pretty rediculous.

laugh.gif
I really haven't though! They kinda just been hidden away out of site in my closet. If they're going for 15 it might be time to sell lol. I always assumed I could get a pretty good amount for them though. Waiting for that golden moment to wear them is getting pretty rediculous.
At this point, all you care about is $$$ so don't even bother thinking about wearing em....

I gotta agree with Zyzz. It's not that I don't have it or can't get it but the thought of paying $1500 for a pair of 1's. Especially when I start thinking about quality control lol. It's just not a reasonable price at all. No knock on anyone copping at that price point I just don't feel comfortable.

I wish the first pb were going for that price. Def would get the off
they are getting close depending on size flightclub has an 8.5 pirate black 2015 for $2000. pb is a very popular colorway. It released twice and still going for an average of $1500

I recently got my frags a few months ago, it was tough spending that much money on them but I said f it. Now I've lost my job, and I've decided to move to NY. I just sold my yeezy TDs for 1.4, and a good amount of my collection since I'll need the money. Got my frags up for sale but a part of me just wants to at least keep those and my sbbs (keeping my royals, chis, shadows)... Struggling over here lol, if I still had my job I probably wouldn't really keep thinking about how much I spent or how much I could get from them. To each their own, I can see reasons why it's ridiculous to spend that money, I can also see why anyone could just say f it and make the plunge.

Last edited:

Well in your situation, my opinion won't apply but for those who do want the frags and they are sitting on tons of shoes sitting there worth cash, instead of pulling out $1500 from their bank account, just flip some shoes and pool that together for frags.  Just another option for them.  

I agree, I thought about that but like I said I had chances when they were going for 900-1000 about selling some kicks but like I said, once that cash hits my bank account from selling them it's tough to go back out for just 1 shoe.

That's just me but I agree with what you're saying because I think like that to then when it's time to shell it out for the shoe my senses kick in

:lol: I really haven't though! They kinda just been hidden away out of site in my closet. If they're going for 15 it might be time to sell lol. I always assumed I could get a pretty good amount for them though. Waiting for that golden moment to wear them is getting pretty rediculous.

If it's a good size you will get at least $1500

Check goat to sell. Tell me your size

This is how I feel as well. My question for you is, do you feel the same way when you buy a pair like Frags or Yeezys for retail? Are you able to separate their value from them and wear them even though you know how much cash they're worth? I have a hard time with that, so I'm just curious how others feel. Once something starts to get towards the $600+ range, I just consider whether I care that much for them. Hard for me to separate even when paying retail

Honestly, you guys can't save up an additional 1200-1500 for a pair?  I mean considering we all talk about next releases and our vast collection, don't think it's TOO hard to have BOTH a macbook and a pair of frags.  

As I said in another thread or even here, what about your current collection of kicks?  Maybe sell off a few DS and VNDS pairs that you know you won't wear again and take that towards frags.  At least the money that was tied up on kicks sitting there can be enjoyed on a pair of frags then.  
It's not about not being able to buy em it's just spending that much on a pair of kicks is kind of ridiculous.  I mean look at all the stuff you could do with a macbook vs a pair of frags.  1500 bucks to rock or stock, and stunt.  That's it.  I want em and I'mma get em honestly.  Currently selling and building up my paypal to own frags by this december.  But it's just crazy that I'd be dropping a good chunk of money.  I mean even down to sneakers I could get Metallic Vs, Maroon VIs, Hare VII's, White Cement IV's all in one fell swoop with that kinda dough.  All that aside though I better get em now because if they hit 2000 than I aint ever getting em.  

I recently got my frags a few months ago, it was tough spending that much money on them but I said f it. Now I've lost my job, and I've decided to move to NY. I just sold my yeezy TDs for 1.4, and a good amount of my collection since I'll need the money. Got my frags up for sale but a part of me just wants to at least keep those and my sbbs (keeping my royals, chis, shadows)... Struggling over here lol, if I still had my job I probably wouldn't really keep thinking about how much I spent or how much I could get from them. To each their own, I can see reasons why it's ridiculous to spend that money, I can also see why anyone could just say f it and make the plunge.
Same here with regard to the price.  In all honestly, frags are almost a stock that keeps trending up in the price direction which also helped in making my purchase.  These will not be re-released again so to those who copped them for 600-800 range, you still made out well.
I agree, I thought about that but like I said I had chances when they were going for 900-1000 about selling some kicks but like I said, once that cash hits my bank account from selling them it's tough to go back out for just 1 shoe.

That's just me but I agree with what you're saying because I think like that to then when it's time to shell it out for the shoe my senses kick in
Yea I thought that angle as well but I just wanted it that bad in my collection so I pulled the trigger and never been happier about it.  And when the day comes when I need to sell, I am confident I will get most of my money back anyway since they are in high demand.

It's not about not being able to buy em it's just spending that much on a pair of kicks is kind of ridiculous.  I mean look at all the stuff you could do with a macbook vs a pair of frags.  1500 bucks to rock or stock, and stunt.  That's it.  I want em and I'mma get em honestly.  Currently selling and building up my paypal to own frags by this december.  But it's just crazy that I'd be dropping a good chunk of money.  I mean even down to sneakers I could get Metallic Vs, Maroon VIs, Hare VII's, White Cement IV's all in one fell swoop with that kinda dough.  All that aside though I better get em now because if they hit 2000 than I aint ever getting em.  
Honestly, spending this much on kicks wasn't too big of a deal in my eyes because I've spend way more on other things that cost hell of a lot more than my frags like jewelry, bags and stuff for my wife.  She's the boss so I have to make sure she's covered lol.  Making a purchase like this wasn't the most difficult after all and as I said above, getting the money back from them if I sell won't be an issue at all.  

Back
Top Bottom