Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't go by Google but he is heir to the WWE empire. A company valued at over a billion dollars, he basically runs it and once his father steps down or passes it's his.

He doesn't run it and he has his own business ventures.

He helps run it, you're joking right. He owns part of the company... I think aside from the 50% his father outright owns

I don't even follow wrestling and I know that lol

He helps run it, you're joking right. He owns part of the company... I think aside from the 50% his father outright owns

I don't even follow wrestling and I know that lol
You're mostly right, but it looks like Triple H is gonna be running it when VInce is gone. At least the booking/promoting part of it. I hope Shane runs the company in some cpacity tho.

Trust me he will, why do you think he came back to the public eye. Read the company was struggling and I guess he's trying to get ratings up and do some new stuff. I saw he brought back smack down

I mean wrestling blows since the late 90s early 2000s when it was amazing but the crowds you see today with such a crappy product is pretty crazy to see.

Laced up for the first time :x

Trust me he will, why do you think he came back to the public eye. Read the company was struggling and I guess he's trying to get ratings up and do some new stuff. I saw he brought back smack down

I mean wrestling blows since the late 90s early 2000s when it was amazing but the crowds you see today with such a crappy product is pretty crazy to see.

Smackdown never went away tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't even follow wrestling

Bingo, let's get back to the shoes :lol:

Last edited:

Got a lil crazy with the filters for my on foot of the UNCs. Look at all the pretty colors. Gotta say, if you dont have this shoe I highly suggest you cop while prices and demand are still relatively low.

Sidenote: i dont think any other 1 changes color in certain light as much as these. Me gusta.

Had some original 1985 Jordan 1 laces that became off white with age. Decided to do a lace swap. Think I found my favorites. I mean I thought the SBB'S were dope before but with that subtle off white with the sail, and starfish. It really turned these into flames[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]for me.

I was like that but I think they look good with the off white laces.  No coke whites though that's too white for all the color on em.  I would agree with you fully if the toebox was white though but since it's orange, the off white laces transition nicely onto the overall look for the shoe.    

Sidenote:  I was looking at how much it'd cost to get a macbook pro and it's $1299 for a 13in $2000 for a 15in.  That is pretty much how much a pair of Frags cost in my size 12-13.  Really puts things into perspective, I need to get my priorities right.  

I was like that but I think they look good with the off white laces.  No coke whites though that's too white for all the color on em.  I would agree with you fully if the toebox was white though but since it's orange, the off white laces transition nicely onto the overall look for the shoe.    

Sidenote:  I was looking at how much it'd cost to get a macbook pro and it's $1299 for a 13in $2000 for a 15in.  That is pretty much how much a pair of Frags cost in my size 12-13.  Really puts things into perspective, I need to get my priorities right.  
Same that's the reason why I sold my pair lol kinda regret it but it is what it is

yeah the off-white is a better choice than the stock white alt laces....of course the irony is Nike/JB realized a briliant white wouldn't play so they went with the 'sail' but didn't carry that logic through with the laces.

yeah the off-white is a better choice than the stock white alt laces....of course the irony is Nike/JB realized a briliant white wouldn't play so they went with the 'sail' but didn't carry that logic through with the laces.

They turned a 360 Slam Dunk into a finger roll

I love frags and I do not agree.

Frags are forever, computers refresh every couple months... I'd get the frags.

#priorities.

Same that's the reason why I sold my pair lol kinda regret it but it is what it is
I love frags but even I agree. I need a new MacBook actually but I'm not looking to spend $1200-1500
mean.gif
Honestly, you guys can't save up an additional 1200-1500 for a pair?  I mean considering we all talk about next releases and our vast collection, don't think it's TOO hard to have BOTH a macbook and a pair of frags.  

As I said in another thread or even here, what about your current collection of kicks?  Maybe sell off a few DS and VNDS pairs that you know you won't wear again and take that towards frags.  At least the money that was tied up on kicks sitting there can be enjoyed on a pair of frags then.  

Thats crazy how you guys mentioned that. I've been considering selling my DS Yeezy 350 TD to put cash towards a MacBook. Wondering how much I can get for them if I sell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom