Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ON SEPTEMBER 3RD.. How fools gonna come back to this thread after a long day of L' s.

Last edited:
Clearly these sites are all editing pictures because the ones from the XXXI reveal and anything j23 posted hands on looked much darker

Idk what to believe, in those MN pics the color is awesome.

:nerd:

I wouldn't go by Google but he is heir to the WWE empire. A company valued at over a billion dollars, he basically runs it and once his father steps down or passes it's his.

He doesn't run it and he has his own business ventures.

Can anyone here tell me how the Melo 1s fare in creasing? Is creasing on par with regular 1s or worse than normal?
not specific to the Melo 1s but I have the other PE 1s (Blake Griffin, PG, Westbrook) and the creasing is the worst....i am not usually that worried about creasing but i don't know what material they used (or didn't use) cause they crease easy and hard .

Last edited:
@babyJs23 sorry man they are an 11.5. But couldn't believe my luck to find them in good condition, still wearable, my size, and only $20 lol

Picked these up from a local guy on the let go app for $20!

Amazing. Simply amazing. Congrats.

Can anyone suggest a nice quality red flannel for this years black/red 1's. Had one I was rockin with 2013's but the color on the flannel was a little off from the shoes and it always bugged me. Need a new one...

Back
Top Bottom