Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lettermans can be on sale for $19.99 and I wouldn't touch em.
Word.. terrible drop.  
Nobody's reaching. It's a basic but dope colorway, dope quality, and has high versitility. That's why they get the props that they do, simple as that. Most AJ 1's don't have all three factors. So if don't like them that your personal issue.
lol mad defensive... easy pass on CM.  NYC > CM any day of the year.
Asia exclusive?  Lol no thanks.. easy pass.

The only Knicks rumors I believe are when we are trading a first round pick for a mid tier guy or when we are signing a lower tier guy who happened to have a good playoff run to a 4 yr waay over market value contract.

Anywhere I can find Lasers (11/11.5) for the low? Cheapest I've found is $142 shipped on the bay. FTL has an 11 in stock but no codes floating around.

Black pair lookin clean! Except for that NA tag lol. Always something little with JB smh.

One of two things going on here @Zyzz

1. Those are not your size, you need to go half size down if they crease like that.

2. I consider those beat as well.

Like @DDOT23 said... I dunno what you have to do to your ones for them to look like that, my low rotation shoes ain't even that bad. You play sports in those?
Only two sports I can see those shoes being creased that way. 

Water sports 

or ghetto sports 

laugh.gif

I'm at work right now and that "ghetto sports" gif just had me legitimately laughing out loud.  Couldnt fight the chuckle seeing that dude wipeout and then getting bodied. 

I can't breathe.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Getting ready to start sending my Hypebeast friends bunched up text messages at 3:59 when the confirmed app goes live for yeezys.

....they gon be tightttttttt

Back
Top Bottom