Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
y does the gym black look so much better than the 1st pic posted couple days ago?  reminds me of venom dunks.

jkitty jkitty Yessir, you are.

Just a little early morning fun before the 750 L's start rolling in.

Last edited:
I really want to see official pics of those What the 1's. I never really liked any shoe with that concept and imo the dunk sb and AM 95 was the best.

Anyone having problems uploading pics on Chrome mobile site? Droid.
Yep, I had the same problem last week. Now I just switch to desktop mode on chrome browser on my phone if I want to upload anything. Weird how it only works on one, but not the other.

imma get these haha both call em the yin and yang pair

Nobody's reaching. It's a basic but dope colorway, dope quality, and has high versitility. That's why they get the props that they do, simple as that. Most AJ 1's don't have all three factors. So if don't like them that your personal issue.
I guess you can say that if your pair is beat down like that (R.I.P.) but my pair will never ever look like that no matter how many times I wear them, even if my sneaker rotation wasn't high as it is.

One of two things going on here @Zyzz

1. Those are not your size, you need to go half size down if they crease like that.

2. I consider those beat as well.

Like @DDOT23 said... I dunno what you have to do to your ones for them to look like that, my low rotation shoes ain't even that bad. You play sports in those?

Last edited:
That's what SN called them
laugh.gif
I dont even frequent sneakernews haha nice what a coinky dink but I just went to the site and it said that they'll only be available overseas in Asia.  I hate how Nike Does that to the fans.  I like em, honestly but since its an overseas release I'm sure resell is gonna be a pain that's even if anyone tries to sell both in sz 13.   They're releasing this weekend too.  

sidenote:  I feel like Nike only does really cool new minimal colorways for  releases in Asia when it comes to 1's.  The feng shuis were pretty loud but like the 2001 japan releases were super dope.  Now the "yin yang" are added to my list of asia must haves

Last edited:
Nobody's reaching. It's a basic but dope colorway, dope quality, and has high versitility. That's why they get the props that they do, simple as that. Most AJ 1's don't have all three factors. So if don't like them that your personal issue.
I guess you can say that if your pair is beat down like that (R.I.P.) but my pair will never ever look like that no matter how many times I wear them, even if my sneaker rotation wasn't high as it is.

One of two things going on here @Zyzz

1. Those are not your size, you need to go half size down if they crease like that.

2. I consider those beat as well.

Like @DDOT23 said... I dunno what you have to do to your ones for them to look like that, my low rotation shoes ain't even that bad. You play sports in those?

dumb-and-dumber.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom