• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen the PSNY swooshless 1s? Looks kinda basic imo

[emoji]128686[/emoji]
psny-x-air-jordan-1-low-first-look-1.jpg

How's that leather crease on the metallic navy's? Not trying to get that "folding" like on the lows

Creases nicely, the lows are just terrible in terms of quality for the trinity. Worn pairs look like someone folded a piece of cardboard way too many times. But I have metallic navy lows and they crease really nicely as well. Very good material

What y'all do with the regular boxes toss em or keep em?
Instead of keeping my boxes.  I seem to constantly be moving so I've been keeping certain boxtops and muralizing them I'm aiming to fill up my whole wall.  It really is a cool thing to do with the boxes.  I'm gonna try to get more jumpman centric jordans though, Metallic 5 remaster, Black Cement remaster, True Blue remaster, etc just to have a cool mirror effect when I get to the other side of the wall.    

Old wall for reference haha had to refine and have a theme going it looks so much better now hahah

Last edited:
0takusamsay 0takusamsay I thought I was the only one who did that.

I had to throw my box top wall away because my kids started coloring all over them.

I might have to do it again.

Repped

Last edited:
76? :wow: What's your favorite?
No way I can pick one but if I could only have few pairs I would say Frags, DSM, and Cyber Monday as far as retro+ colorways. As far as OG's I would go with Royals, Breds, and Chicagos.

Damn! Beast mode!!

That's insane. Is that only highs?

I think I have like 60 something but that's including my mids and all that
Nah it's 59 highs and 17 mids and I have 4-6 highs on the radar before the year is over.

Cyber Mondays are aiiiiite. Enough of the reaching.
Nobody's reaching. It's a basic but dope colorway, dope quality, and has high versitility. That's why they get the props that they do, simple as that. Most AJ 1's don't have all three factors. So if don't like them that your personal issue.

Quality sucksss

I guess you can say that if your pair is beat down like that (R.I.P.) but my pair will never ever look like that no matter how many times I wear them, even if my sneaker rotation wasn't high as it is.

Cyber Mondays are aiiiiite. Enough of the reaching.
Nobody's reaching. It's a basic but dope colorway, dope quality, and has high versitility. That's why they get the props that they do, simple as that. Most AJ 1's don't have all three factors. So if don't like them that your personal issue.

Quality sucksss

I guess you can say that if your pair is beat down like that (R.I.P.) but my pair will never ever look like that no matter how many times I wear them, even if my sneaker rotation wasn't high as it is.

Those aren't even beat, the leather is soft...

I don't see why my pair can't crease like that.

Came in the box already creased but they only do that dumb single crease

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom