Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cyber Monday quality is even higher than the Chicago's (i compared both pairs). But the coolest is all black with a white midsole. It can only be so hyped. It'll take a few years to get that

Come at me again bro.

We both 718.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Don't have a pair of CM's or plan to get them anytime soon. Color blocking of the CM's isn't my steez but if you like em, all you bruh

^^I'm gonna guess u are in the minority. Chi def better than cm

Quality wise? No

You guys don't know how to read posts

And two, no ones hyping them up. They are a basic cheap colorway which did sell out eventually but they are amazing quality. That's about it. Nothing to hype up, just a basic black/white shoe, nothing more nothing less

CMs are worth retail. Not worth any type of resell. If you can get them for cheap then that's just icing on the cake.

The white outsole and midsole bothers me on the CM. Plus, I have the black and white 1s, and IMO I think the black and white colorway is better then the CM, even if the black and whites don't have the remastered mold. So, it was easy to pass on the CM for me.

@250caddy  Yeee I'm with you on that one. BnW 1s are clean and have such soft leather. Since I own those, I don't feel the need to cop CM's.

Don't get me wrong tho fellas; I think CM's are DOPE.

Last edited:
Color wise yes, but the CM leather is softer throughout and has better over all quality

Quality wise? No

You guys don't know how to read posts

And two, no ones hyping them up. They are a basic cheap colorway which did sell out eventually but they are amazing quality. That's about it. Nothing to hype up, just a basic black/white shoe, nothing more nothing less

Yes, I meant quality wise. I could def read, Yall making assumptions. And looks like I'm in the minority haha

Yes, I meant quality wise. I could def read, Yall making assumptions. And looks like I'm in the minority haha

Nah, you're not. This isn't the first time people have tried to say CMs are as soft as the Chis. I've held a bunch of pairs and I don't think they're even close.

Nah, you're not. This isn't the first time people have tried to say CMs are as soft as the Chis. I've held a bunch of pairs and I don't think they're even close.

In owning them you see the difference. I have both and the CM are definitely softer. Especially in the toe box. No knock to the Chi because I love mine but the CM are softer

In terms of the color the white sole is going to be the make or break for most folks. If they had done this show with a black outer sole it would have sold out

When the CMs break in they are softer than the Chis. They're quite stiff new.

Ok guys I need a pair to hold me over until September and I'm trying to display self control lol. Should I get another pair of CM's, or grab Metallics or Lettermans? All can be had at close to or below retail. Thoughts?

CM's are definitely better quality than Chi's. Are people in denial that Chi's have a plastic ankle and swoosh? CM's are soft leather all throughout, no plastic.

Ok guys I need a pair to hold me over until September and I'm trying to display self control lol. Should I get another pair of CM's, or grab Metallics or Lettermans? All can be had at close to or below retail. Thoughts?
Get the Metallic Navys bro. All three are dope and if you already have the CM's then....The lettermans would be a dope summer shoe but any of the three can be worn year round. But I think the Mt nays are the must have because like the CM they are so versitale.

Edit: I don't have much self control when it comes to AJ 1's; esp. highs, esp. remastered. 76 and counting and will hit 80 by years end. :smokin :smh: :x :D

Last edited:
Are your CMs beat? If so, Id grab those, IMO best of the 3. If theyre still good I'd grab the metallics

Not sure if serious, my pair is softer than any Chicago I've seen and help including my own pair

That's why I like my cm, quality is sick

In terms of the color the white sole is going to be the make or break for most folks. If they had done this show with a black outer sole it would have sold out
That sole is the problem for me as well. Copped em and wore them once and the sole didn't bother me much wearing since I can't see it unless in a mirror. I find it hard to wear again when I look at them in the box and see the sole. The shoemaker wanted too much for the soleswap :frown::frown:

Back
Top Bottom