Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB got the metallics right, but not the breds :smh: im still happy about the re-release, but i really wouldve preferred regular leather over tumbled

Wall of Jordan 1s! 
nthat.gif

Worn once size 11 Frags for $850. Pretty good price, no? Really shouldn't, but so tempted.

You guys so I just found out that those pics of the 2016 B/Reds are sourced from a Rep Maker. So take those pics with a grain of salt. Would explain the tumbling on the swoosh and the wrong red lol.

You guys so I just found out that those pics of the 2016 B/Reds are sourced from a Rep Maker. So take those pics with a grain of salt. Would explain the tumbling on the swoosh and the wrong red lol.

I actually think that he gets early factory pairs that are authentic. I mean perhaps it could change slightly but I don't think so. He just does the bait and switch once you actually buy them :lol:

Last edited:

I actually think that he gets early factory pairs that are authentic. I mean perhaps it could change slightly but I don't think so. He just does the bait and switch once you actually buy them :lol:

This

I'm not surprised that the Red is wrong. JB loves using the wrong colors

Something that seems kinda peculiar is how the lace bag appears to be on the medial side of the right shoe opposed to the lateral left :nerd:

Last edited:
Got a 30% Footaction code... Gonna wait till I can use it metallics so it comes out to ~120ish

Who got some quick on feet pics of dem cybers. Found a pair for sub 100 but not feeling the solid black. Convince me otherwise.

Wall of Jordan 1s! :nthat:

Love the set up. Are those drop front boxes. How much should I expect to pay for 6? Do they come in packs? I only see the Iris brand online which I think is outrageous at 16 per box but I just started looking. I wanna buy 6-10 for the kicks in the rotation. Love saving boxes but taking the kicks in and out def wears on the boxes and could keep those in my attic.

Last edited:
Love the set up. Are those drop front boxes. How much should I expect to pay for 6? Do they come in packs? I only see the Iris brand online which I think is outrageous at 16 per box but I just started looking. I wanna buy 6-10 for the kicks in the rotation. Love saving boxes but taking the kicks in and out def wears on the boxes and could keep those in my attic.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/clo...drop-front-shoe-boxes/123d?productId=10037226

They go on sale every now and then.. I remember seeing a sale about a month back. I think it drops to $5.99 a box.

Who got some quick on feet pics of dem cybers. Found a pair for sub 100 but not feeling the solid black. Convince me otherwise.

They look clean on foot. Basic colorway so it can go with everything and youre getting them for less than a 100. Just go ahead and cop haha the simplicity of the shoe is key to its appeal

Back
Top Bottom