Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wonder why they went with the tumbled leather?

they look a bit off IMO, but I know I'm still copping.

I know they will turn out great once we have them IN HAND.

IN.

These don't follow the remastered gimmick. Og didn't have tumbled leather. Still flames though. Just as long as they do the shadows right

Like everyone else said, I'm not crazy about the tumble on these either, but it's not a deal breaker. I struck out on the 2013s, and refused to pay resale for them, so I'll be all over these.

If the metallic blues had been tumbled, I wouldn't have copped. Hopefully these early pics are just that, early, and the leather ends up being more flat.

No ones going to call out the two different Swooshes and different toebox cuts? I'd be heated if my pair came like that. Something's fishy.

Last edited:
wonder why they went with the tumbled leather?
they look a bit off IMO, but I know I'm still copping.
I know they will turn out great once we have them IN HAND.
IN.
IMO, these are a remastered version of the 2011 banneds, just with an OG shape, no X's on the inner heel liners and back of the heels, but still keeping that tumbled leather (sort of similar to the 2011 banneds), and with the correct date of 10-18-84 instead of the 10-18-85 that caused the 2011's to be b-graded.

Last edited:
Yeah Im feeling what babyjs is saying..these are more of a redone banned....the tumble kinda makes no sense imo but I know ppl will wig out even more for em now bc of that...I still think the 94s look like the best retro yet of the 85 going off pictures online

Pizza Party byke
nthat.gif

the 718 truth the 718 truth thanks. oos on ftl but checked out on fa with 20% off :smokin just gotta hit it with ebates now

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom