• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Low key let down if these are it..

we want tumble soft leather like Shattered Backboard 1s [emoji]128547[/emoji]:rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I retract my previous statement about "sticking with my 2013 Bred 1s."

I WASN'T READY, I JUST WASN'T READY FOR THESE 2016 BREDS.   #RIPBigJsWallet

Last edited:
They look like sbbs on crack. I can't believe y'all are this hyped for them.

JB can do anything to an OG color and that's it I guess...

It's only a matter of time.

JB has been emptying the chamber since adidas has been the wave recently.

This is a great time to be into J's.
I agree. I never thought I would see JB put Nike air on the 3, 4, 5 and six. Was so surprised too see maroon 6 sit (never retroed and had Nike Air on back). Also amazed to see how the Jordan 11 space jam with 45 on it. Another shoe I never thought would retro like that. Guess JB has too pull out all the stops against the yeezy, nmd and ultra boost hype. I think the competition is great for the consumer. This also means Jordans are sitting and going to outlets. I also know JB is producing retroes in greater numbers. I know overall JB and Nike have much greater sales than adidas. However Jordans are not as hyped as they used too be. Which is good as shoes are easier to cop

I agree. I never thought I would see JB put Nike air on the 3, 4, 5 and six. Was so surprised too see maroon 6 sit (never retroed and had Nike Air on back). Also amazed to see how the Jordan 11 space jam with 45 on it. Another shoe I never thought would retro like that. Guess JB has too pull out all the stops against the yeezy, nmd and ultra boost hype. I think the competition is great for the consumer. This also means Jordans are sitting and going to outlets. I also know JB is producing retroes in greater numbers. I know overall JB and Nike have much greater sales than adidas. However Jordans are not as hyped as they used too be. Which is good as shoes are easier to cop
you think the breds will be less hyped?

Back
Top Bottom