Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Congrats to those who copped metallics. I just got home from a road trip and have been staring at these beauties for the past half hour. After being lost by the post office for 2 days, they finally arrived. This baseball glove leather feels amazing. Gonna un'DS these for the Angels v. Yankees game in August.

Last edited:
To those who have ogs or pairs made in the 90s, have they not fallen apart on you all? I would be scared to wear any pair that old, even though 1s are build tough.

Looks like no more shoes until sept 3rd for me now. Might be it for this year. No other dope c/w dropping right?
If you're a fan of the Retro 5s, they're releasing the Black Metallic 5s with OG Nike Air branding on the back next month.  The first "Nike Air" Retro 5s being released in a long *** time too...........

But if you're not a fan of the Jordan 5s, you can stick to your September 3rd promise if you must

release day!

looks like all of you got your pairs with no problems.

it really is a DOPE shoe. I love it. I copped from sobesole last week and been rockin em.

I finally switched to the navy laces today and DAM what a difference in person!

so my girl and I go to the mall this morning around 10:15.

She wanted to cop the navy/gum 11 lows.

footlocker was all sold out of both 11 low c/w's. I don't think that weak *** foot locker even got the metallic 1's.

so we head to sheikh and she got her size 7 in the navy/gum 11 lows.

but other than that, sold out.

noticed they had the metallic navy 1's chillin on the shelf. the dude working said they only sold 1 so far!

lol I like how this release went, I hope there are more like this.

So happy these sat long enough to move too swoosh...hopefully this trend continues for 1's.

Congrats to those who copped metallics. I just got home from a road trip and have been staring at these beauties for the past half hour. After being lost by the post office for 2 days, they finally arrived. This baseball glove leather feels amazing. Gonna un'DS these for the Angels v. Yankees game in August.
Man I had these in the bag for $200 as a pre-order then the day of I had a car issue smh.
mean.gif

If you're a fan of the Retro 5s, they're releasing the Black Metallic 5s with OG Nike Air branding on the back next month.  The first "Nike Air" Retro 5s being released in a long *** time too...........

But if you're not a fan of the Jordan 5s, you can stick to your September 3rd promise if you must
5's look super bulky and big on me. 5'10, slim dude, size 12 shoe. I have a pair of the 3Lab5's that I love but I only wear them sparingly because of size, and they're my personal grails. love those shoes.

Trying not to buy these metallic 1s right now since i just bought swooshless low 1s and flu games. But inshould probably cop now vs paying resale later. Then metallic 5s coming up.
Smh

yup black metallic V's next In July
smokin.gif

Bred's in Sept.

True Blue's in Nov

Jams in Dec.

aand then ill retire for a few years
Lies. 

People always say this and then they say, "I was trying to not buy anything but I have to have these." when Royals, Shadows, Black Cement 3s, etc, come out. 
tongue.gif

Lies. 

People always say this and then they say, "I was trying to not buy anything but I have to have these." when Royals, Shadows, Black Cement 3s, etc, come out. 
tongue.gif
Yeah. it's like an alcoholic saying they are going to stop drinking a date in the future. Smdh.

Picked up a pair of ds lettermans for 98 bucks (yea i know a weird ammount). Took em straight to the mall and asked if i could exchange without receipt for a pair of the metallics. And here we are . Even threw in the rest of the flu game 12 stickers

Back
Top Bottom