Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Picked up for me and the bro!

Last edited:
Congrats man! I just finished B school and that was a pain to do applications for, so I can't even imagine the work for getting into med school. Respect
Thanks man, it was definitely a lot of work, both to get ready to apply, and then the application process itself.

And here's my congratulation present, my fiance decided to buy them for me to celebrate getting in. Been a VERY good weekend NT fam :smokin

I showed up to my local an hour early to make sure I got these. When the store opened, I was still the only one there :lol: . Love that these had no hype, leather on them is NICE!

I will try to double up down the road for sure. Try to catch these Metallics and CMs at the outlet together haha.

My pair came in from hotness (the eBay seller a lot of us purchased from) and the box is pretty beat up :lol:

Guess I will cop another pair from SNKRS and return

My pair came in from hotness (the eBay seller a lot of us purchased from) and the box is pretty beat up
laugh.gif

DAMN!  For real!  I just copped from him today since it was $145.....not double boxed?

My pair came in from hotness (the eBay seller a lot of us purchased from) and the box is pretty beat up :lol:

Mine wasn't bad. Got mine in too. Box is still intact. No noticeable blemishes.

DAMN!  For real!  I just copped from him today since it was $145.....not double boxed?
It was doubled but the box was significantly bigger so it was just getting banged around on the inside.. $145 though? Dam I copped for a couple dollars under retail : lol

It was doubled but the box was significantly bigger so it was just getting banged around on the inside.. $145 though? Dam I copped for a couple dollars under retail : lol
Yeah I was looking at his page while trying to checkout on EB and the price dropped to $145 so i copped there instead of EB.

Chillin at tha mall...only store tht got em was foot action had 2 come through!!! 1s are so exciting lol these are DOPE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom