• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Rocked to work today. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Feeling good about copping the Metallics today can't wait to throw in the navy laces and wear them

Glad everyone ate and glad these are sitting I'll be able to cop next week and not disrupt my budget
laugh.gif
If people keep hyping it up after today (like these YouTube Reviewers), these things might not sit around by Next Saturday for me or you.

It'll be just like the Cement 4 release, mild hype on the 1st day.........sold out by Monday morning

Seriously. All these pics and on-feet reviews are making me want a pair. They're C-L-E-A-N.

Was FINALLY able to use my 100 Nike gift card (thanks American Express rewards!) on the metallics this morning... Was looking like a crazy person typing in the numbers on SNKRS - knew the hype was low due to the xi lows, but needed these at a great price so I couldn't risk it.

Also, finally caved and bought the black and whites for 205. Had family stuff the day they released and kept putting off grabbing them thinking I could get them cheaper than listed but they seem to keep getting more expensive!

Last edited:
Looks like no more shoes until sept 3rd for me now. Might be it for this year. No other dope c/w dropping right?

trying to grab these *metallic blues asap, saw them today at footlocker, fire. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom